Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Is there anything worse than knowing that you stunted your growth?

muharremabi

muharremabi

70iqcel
-
How do I cope knowing that I stunted my growth because of environmental factors. Lack of sleep during, mouth breathing, unhealthy diet during puberty fucked my hormones permanently. The worst thing you can do to your child is let him mouth breathing. Negligence, retarded parents are the only reason why I'm ugly.

Living as an ugly, nerdy man with 0 future or hanging myself in my dark room? Now tell me which is more likely...

Growth hormones now.

Unless you were malnourished you will grow to your max heoght

Knowing you stunted the growth of your face.

my brother who was physically active during puberty has good forward growth while I lack definition and am slightly recessed, perhaps for genetic reasons, although it does make me wonder if I would've been better looking if I didn't perma LDAR since the age of 7

My dumbass mom didn’t breastfeed me. I had soy formula instead.. I spent all my youth being extremely small and neotonous, getting bullied and never having a social circle, missing out on social development. Now I have frail bones and a gracile facial bone structure. Even a weak punch can break my eye socket

My younger brother on the other hand was breastfed, and he has bones you can forge steel on.

I was also fed shitty filler foods growingup. High volume low calorie poor people bullshit just to fill myself up and make the hunger go away.. and this is in the first world lmao America.. a tiny portion of real food, and then a bunch of bread to fil myself up. Shitty food at home. Shitty food at school.. parents too brainlet to even realize that I was <5th percentile in size and was missing out on my life because of it. To them it wasn’t a problem, aslong as I was getting good grades. Doesn’t matter that I had 0 social life and no girls liked me.. cause THEYLL LIKE YOU WHEN YOU’RE 30 AND HAVE A SICK CAREER BRO! AND YOUR BULLIES WILL END UP WORKING FOR YOU AND THEN YOU’LL SHOW THEM WHO’S BOSS!

I can't cope with that one as well. Though not really ldaring, I study my ass to shit and stay up late. My diet was healthy but less animal products

My whole teenage that time when you're supposed to grow I ate only chips and the occasional sandwich, as a result I was severely malnourished and underweight until I realized that shit when I was like 17 but then it was already too late. My stupid parents thought it was better to get rid of my picky eating than making sure I actually grew during puberty rofl.

Well, there is that Hapa guy here whose White half brother is a megatall gigachad and he's not a chad or even tall. I can't think of things worse than that.

Everyone smoked in my family, i'm fairly certain this greatly stunted my growth as well, i'm shorter than my dad who is 5'10 and brother who is 6'0, same with wrist size. Only my bideltoid is the same with my dad. My body never grew to a size it should be

bro really? i didnt start ldaring until middle school
when you're deformed you realize there's not much hope for you from a very young age

Everyone smoked in my family, i'm fairly certain this greatly stunted my growth as well, i'm shorter than my dad who is 5'10 and brother who is 6'0, same with wrist size. Only my bideltoid is the same with my dad. My body never grew to a size it should be
I've seen someone saying that nicotine actually boosts growth. I am too old to care if it's legit or not.

I've seen someone saying that nicotine actually boosts growth. I am too old to care if it's legit or not.
That's why so many girls in ghetto school where i used to study who smoked since 10 years old all were like 5'2 - 5'0, JFL

Little do historians know, Goliath used to chain-smoke 3 packs of Lucky Strike a day. JFL

I remember one year I made an effort to eat more (was super skinny) to see if I could grow more. I think I was 8 or 10.
I grew 2cm more that year compared to the year before, and the moron I was thought this was nothing and wasn't worth trying to eat more.

I can't imagine how much I stunted my growth with my perma sub 18 BMI as a child.

How do I cope knowing that I stunted my growth because of environmental factors. Lack of sleep during, mouth breathing, unhealthy diet during puberty fucked my hormones permanently. The worst thing you can do to your child is let him mouth breathing. Negligence, retarded parents are the only reason why I'm ugly.

Living as an ugly, nerdy man with 0 future or hanging myself in my dark room? Now tell me which is more likely...
What is your height OP?

my brother who was physically active during puberty has good forward growth while I lack definition and am slightly recessed, perhaps for genetic reasons, although it does make me wonder if I would've been better looking if I didn't perma LDAR since the age of 7
5'9

isnt height mostly determined by genetics though? sure you couldve have had a healthy sleep schedule, exercised, and ate lots but it wont make too much of a difference (1-2 inches max i imagine)

I can't cope with that one as well. Though not really ldaring, I study my ass to shit and stay up late. My diet was healthy but less animal products

I would study late into the night and wake up early during the prime growing age of 12-16.

I still wonder what if I had just slept like a horse during those years. Would I be a few inches taller now and not a manlet.

Makes me depressed and angry.

I would study late into the night and wake up early during the prime growing age of 12-16.

I still wonder what if I had just slept like a horse during those years. Would I be a few inches taller now and not a manlet.

I also didn't get enough sleep but that's not my main concern in my case. During my age of 5-18 I drank massive amount of soymilk, soy-based vitamins (soylent type), and eat soy prodcuts instead of eating much animal products and drink real milk. Idk what I would be if I didn't touch soy all those years

I also didn't get enough sleep but that's not my main concern in my case. During my age of 5-18 I drank massive amount of soymilk, soy-based vitamins (soylent type), and eat soy prodcuts instead of eating much animal products and drink real milk. Idk what I would be if I didn't touch soy all those years

You would be a Hercules gigachad where foids would instantly wet their panties at the mere sight of you.

isnt height mostly determined by genetics though? sure you couldve have had a healthy sleep schedule, exercised, and ate lots but it wont make too much of a difference (1-2 inches max i imagine)
It is, let them cope.

It is, let them cope.
Its no just about The height tho. Mouth breathing fucked my face completely and theres nothing you can do If you stopped growing.

I obsess about it every night. Had a pretty severe ED from 12-16 years old so I definitely fucked my growth. Luckily I still managed to have a growth spurt after that but I will never reach my full height potential. Pulled all nighters regularly to cram for exams from 16 years old and onwards. To top it off, I mouth-breathed at night all the time. Fuck me.

I ate mostly ready made meals from the supermarket and I was too lazy to cook my own food. It truly is over.

I have strugle to cope with that shit as well

you are coping, good sleep would increase ur gh levels but also estrogen that closes your plates

My dumbass mom didn’t breastfeed me. I had soy formula instead.. I spent all my youth being extremely small and neotonous, getting bullied and never having a social circle, missing out on social development. Now I have frail bones and a gracile facial bone structure. Even a weak punch can break my eye socket

My younger brother on the other hand was breastfed, and he has bones you can forge steel on.

I was also fed shitty filler foods growingup. High volume low calorie poor people bullshit just to fill myself up and make the hunger go away.. and this is in the first world lmao America.. a tiny portion of real food, and then a bunch of bread to fil myself up. Shitty food at home. Shitty food at school.. parents too brainlet to even realize that I was <5th percentile in size and was missing out on my life because of it. To them it wasn’t a problem, aslong as I was getting good grades. Doesn’t matter that I had 0 social life and no girls liked me.. cause THEYLL LIKE YOU WHEN YOU’RE 30 AND HAVE A SICK CAREER BRO! AND YOUR BULLIES WILL END UP WORKING FOR YOU AND THEN YOU’LL SHOW THEM WHO’S BOSS!

That sucks man. At least you ended up with a massive dick though, right? So not all is lost.

If I heard sooner that diet could make you taller, I would've done everything I could to grow tall during my adolescence

That sucks man. At least you ended up with a massive dick though, right? So not all is lost.
That’s pretty much it. Decent face too but destroyed with hairloss

Same bro I was allergic to milk and developed teeth early so I got soy milk and now I look feminine with a small frame. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Is it true that smoking stunts your growth?? My father smoked for 50 years and he was 5 ft 6

Lol I hate bullshit mentality that “It gets better with age”. We all know in the modern age this is increasingly untrue because women have all their own shit now why would they need yours? And at 30 if you have the sexual experience of a 13 year old you are bsolutely fucked