Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there anything wrong with gays and lesbians?

K

Kissmywrasse

Greycel
Cause I don't have any reason to hate these people for just being gay, they tend to be cucks but that's like a separate thing. What do you guys think?

They're degenerates. I used to have this gay penpal and he would tell me about the most degenerate of things. Not to mention they're always feminists. ALWAYS.

Nah ive met a lot of nice people who are gay and lesbian, the gay stuff really isnt the issue, its only an issue if they are super feminist and shit which a fair amount are moving away from PC culture because even they are getting tired of being screamed at.

To be honest this seems like a bait post to provide material for a certain sub we all hate.

They are volcel and not welcome here. We don't need their degeneracy plauging this site.

cylinders said:
To be honest this seems like a bait post to provide material for a certain sub we all hate.

I was just wondering what yall think cause I don't personally hate them just for being gay.

Nobody hates them for just being gay, we just don't like the raunchy acts. I'm pretty sure that's how AIDS began. Correct me if I'm wrong. (SRS)

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
Nobody hates them for just being gay, we just don't like the raunchy acts. I'm pretty sure that's how AIDS began. Correct me if I'm wrong. (SRS)

[font=Lato, arial, sans-serif]HIV crossed from chimps to humans in the 1920's in the Congo. It was a result of chimps carrying SIV, a virus closely related to HIV, being hunted and eaten by people living in the area.[/font]

So that whole "gays spread HIV" is a myth? Thanks for informing me. Who the hell eats chimp meat anyway?

Traps > Women.
Gays are usually nice people, although shitty ones can be extra annoying.

I don't have any problems with the LGBTIQ crowd.

However, I know most lesbians for a fact are coping getting together with other women in order to combat their failed relationships (getting pumped and dumped by Chads, also failing to maintain their relationships). They then usually feel that its over for them because no Chads want them; they then have to go les.

Nah, nothing wrong.

Pretty sure the SJW movement is starting to hate gay men because they are somehow disrespecting women.

RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE said:
So that whole "gays spread HIV" is a myth? Thanks for informing me. Who the hell eats chimp meat anyway?

It did spread through the gay community faster because gays are less likely before to use protection for sex because they cant get pregnant so there were a lot of them that got it back in the day so it kinda depends on your perspective I guess  :huh:

IncelED said:
Pretty sure the SJW movement is starting to hate gay men because they are somehow disrespecting women.

The black men and the gay men are going to be thrown under the bus, though I'm not sure which will go first.

People who go on about "degeneracy" amuse me, they're probably jerking to weird shit, they just don't admit to it.

I'm not a fan of their degeneracy, but they can do whatever the fuck they like behind closed doors.

What I object to is their constant publicizing of their degeneracy. Keep that shit on the downlow, please. Shit.

Book of Leviticus, Chapter 18
[font=arial,][22][/font][font=arial,] Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind, because it is an abomination.[/font]

shitty bait thread

I don't hate gays and lesbians for being homosexual, but I do hate them for supporting feminism.