Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is there anything you are better at than the average Chad???

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I was gonna say I am possibly better at being quiet than Chad, but I think if Chad had a quiet phase he would get more out of it.

On second thought, I am genuinely crazier than Chad. This is the only thing I have over him.

Most of us are probably smarter.

Drawing maby

genuinely smarter, or only more knowledgeable since you have more free time and introspection from being alone so often? I think almost every Chad is smarter if they put the same effort and time we have

DotA, Clash Royale

5654e8bcdd089574268b468a

We put all our points into intelligence and perception while chad went for charisma and strength.

We put all our points into intelligence and perception while chad went for charisma and strength.
Chad maxxes out in strength.
genuinely smarter, or only more knowledgeable since you have more free time and introspection from being alone so often? I think almost every Chad is smarter if they put the same effort and time we have
Most chads arent that smart tbh, at least from personal experiences, they have to rely on a friend to get things done. There are exceptions ofc doctors/maybe jewish/rice chads.

I am smarter and stronger

I am more autistic:feelzez:

Being a non nt autistic virgin...

I'm stronger than every human on earth, so there's that. Im also exceptional at both 2d and 3d art, as well as programming.

QRHM

Being depressed.

Repelling girls.

If a certain "researcher" casually sees this post, it's going to have a fake idea of what virgins are.
They will make archetypes of lone virgin males as the nerdy dudes who are intelligent/ have skills.
They won't even cater for NEETS.
I bet most of us don't have a job or we are educated.
So If you are watching, don't think all incels are smart, some are pretty dumb to even do something good in this life.

I'm the prime example of retardness, bad grades at high school, bad social skills/shut in, never had a job, have tried developing skills along two decades with no aval, etc...
Also, FYI I haven't finished high school.
How crueler can my life be?
Also poor...
I will get my revenge on you humans!

I’m low iq so the things in my life that I consider my “passion” that I have devoted time and effort to, chad could be better than me with minimal effort and time.

What is the average Chad?

Gaming, writing, various computer shit. Lmao.

Thinking of suicide methods

nothing that really matters

Ehm jerking off.
Probably cooking since Chad lets foids cook for him or pay for his dinners and can't take time out of his busy day of fucking Staceys to slice some potatoes.
I’m low iq so the things in my life that I consider my “passion” that I have devoted time and effort to, chad could be better than me with minimal effort and time.
Same.

dumpster diving, LDARing, NEETing , surviving to this day like that whit minimal help