Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is there anything you like about being alone and isolated?

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
You can spend your money however you want and never have to worry about privacy issues I guess

I'm not getting used by women and other guys.

Women are micro-managers, who turn men into borderline slaves.

Also, tons of guys watching :soy: tv shows because of their women, at least I get to consume what I want.

The best part of relationships are all offline, relationships in the internet era will never compare, we are all dopamine junkies.

I don't have to have a single care in the world when it comes to socialization since nobody cares about me.

I can fart as much as I want. I can fap whenever I want. I don't get annoyed by normies' silly and pc conversations. No one to ask you favors. No one to stare at you. No one to mock you. No one to mog you. No social anxiety, no stress, no conformism...

Yes but I’d gladly sacrifice any and all of the benefits for a loving gf

Money.

No Drama.

Get to eat my food in peace.

i dont have to witness suifuel couples

I can just lay down and stare at the wall with no one to tell me it is weird and not right

I can post on .Co

Not dealing with other people

It's nice being able to watch and listen to whatever I want. I listen to metal music, which is unbearable for 95% of the population.