Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Is there enough space in space for women? #makespaceforwomen

Witchy_hyena

Witchy_hyena

Banned
-
Yes there is .why dont all u foids just go there and fking suffocate

wut is this lmao

The rocket has a makeup brand on it :feelsseriously:

Launching ugly femorloids to space would be waste of fertiliser

At least it would be easy to throw women out the airlock.

there already are foid astronauts

7.2k dislikes. No there isnt enough space. Now shut the fuck up and get back to the kitchen.

Giphy 5

there's a lot of empty space in their skulls.

My response:
Fuck up cunt.

I’m a true believer in the “Let women take everything over so everything can collapse and we can create rape gangs to take over what remains” theory.

FOIDS ARE TAKIN OUR JOBS REEEEEE

they are already everywhere, now they have to invade stem too?

The rocket has a makeup brand on it :feelsseriously:
It's an olay advertisement. The tweet was by olay and the video was probably funded by olay. They want women to buy their product. I doubt they will do anything about putting women in space. They just want the cash
Images

Some fking feminist commercial dat makes me wanna go ER
It'd be so much fun to send all the landwhales and retarded beckys into space and then shoot missiles at the ship

Femorrhoids in space :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Women cant even handle being in the same room as a sub 8 male, not like theyre gonna be able to suffer through space travel or do any of the complex troubleshooting and problem solving you need to survive in space. I can only imagine being stuck on the ISS with one of those women who got there for having a hole between her legs. What a waste of time, money, and brainpower.

We should start sending ugly cumdumpsters who only want chad to space
Yea and their cucks straight to the sun
It'd be so much fun to send all the landwhales and retarded beckys into space and then shoot missiles at the ship
Lmaooo xD yheezz
Femorrhoids in space :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Women cant even handle being in the same room as a sub 8 male, not like theyre gonna be able to suffer through space travel or do any of the complex troubleshooting and problem solving you need to survive in space. I can only imagine being stuck on the ISS with one of those women who got there for having a hole between her legs. What a waste of time, money, and brainpower.
Hello fellow colleagues for this 10yr mission to mars me becky will be ur teamleader :) i didnt study for it my boss just saw i had a vag and didnt wanna get sued for being a sexist
It's an olay advertisement. The tweet was by olay and the video was probably funded by olay. They want women to buy their product. I doubt they will do anything about putting women in space. They just want the cash
View attachment 200618
Probably im just so fucking done with women being put on pedestals for no good reason just because they have vagina . even making deez dumbass astronaut commercials just to be fking annoying and act special meanwhile men have to stfu and know their place just cuz we have a penis . fucking ungratefull piece of shit whores . if it wasnt for men deez bitched would be eating their own toenailcheese and fuck any man for a fking banana . they cant do shit on their own yet wanna take everything over

Last edited: