Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Is there even a single instance of r/FDS working for a foid to attract and keep a "HVM"?

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Every time I visit FDS I gain very little insight into what their actual strategies are. Their wiki doesn't work. All I see is salty complaints and Twitter screenshots of yet more salty complaints. By the sounds of it, the sub should be the female equivalent of PUA but for attracting "high value males" which I presume is just codeword for Chad. But there's actually none of that. Could it be their strategues don't work?

Is there any post where a foid used the information there to find, and enter into a relationship, with the men they supposedly want? I legit want to read one.

Cause all I see is anger and loneliness there, and foids buying themselves flowers after yet another PnD. It seems like foreveralone for picky bitches who can't land Chad.

Screenshot 20201110 184200

You'd think after however many years its been online there would be at least one post like "I found a HVM and he loves me, here was my strategy that worked". Using untested strategies with zero evidence would be kind of dumb.

Of course not because all they ever do is raise their standards and act bitchy. That's their self improvement

You'd think after however many years its been online there would be at least one post like "I found a HVM and he loves me, here was my strategy that worked". Using untested strategies with zero evidence would be kind of dumb.
Only strategy women need
Be young and beautiful
Its all roasties on FDS, the biggest sub overlap is datingoverthirty

If it worked, the subreddit would die.
They need coping women to keep coming back on there.

They wouldnt be on that sub if it worked for them.

It's similar to r/TRP in that regard - no actual strategies to assist anyone with anything

It's similar to r/TRP in that regard - no actual strategies to assist anyone with anything
two sides of the same cope: doubling down on the worst stereotypes of your gender and mistaking that for value

all they ever do is raise their standards and act bitchy. That's their self improvement
That HVM they're drooling over will commit only in their dreams :feelzez:

what their actual strategies are.
fear not, for I shall explain it to you! their actual strategy is: have higher standards

You could literally create a reddit account and ask them if that's their strategy and they will gladly tell you, yes, that's their strategy.

That's it. that's all it is. "be more picky"

Women enter the dating market at around 18 (plus or minus a year or two) and they have sex with high-value males from that moment until they are flung, with full force, from the cock carousel. After that, the cunning plan of FDS is, "be more picky" - as in "we've spent a decade fucking men who don't want to commit to us - our failure was that we only fucked 8s, 9s, and 10s, clearly our standards were too low - now that we're older and we ourselves are 5s or lower, and only men who are 7s and above want to fuck us, and only men who are 5s and below want to marry us, our plan to get married is to 'be more picky' and somehow that will totally work"

in other words, women such at math

no because they are ugly and also act like total dickheads

Foids are unable of that kind of abstraction.

Strategy to get top 1% of men

Just like how r/Redpill didnt make any guy get laid, r/FDS didnt make any Becky to made the Chad commit.

Its cuz they have the same retarded advice , "just dont care, raise your standards etc."

As if the Sexual market is the way it is because of your mind shape.

They need to work on their personality

FDS is not about attracting HVM, it's about bullying LVM and demoralizing them from taking shots, thus artificially raising female perceived value.

In short, hypergamy

Their strategy is become lesbians until Chad commits one day (never).