Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is there more to life than being young and attractive?

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
The answer is no. Thousands of years of philosophy, spirituality and psychotherapy have not managed to hide this fundamental reality, this inescapable superiority of Nature over Mind.

It is very easy to snobbishly look down upon "hedonism", "pleasures of the flesh", etc, when you're physically distant from it...

All your philosophy is nothing compared to a pretty, bubbly girl hugging you with sincere feelings of love. What's more, you can actually do both. Be an excellent philosopher and an excellent womanizer.

If you have been denied this you're a subhuman doomed to a life of misery. I don't look down on those who want to kill themselves over it.

The only hope at this point is radical change, a deus ex machina. If things stay constant, we will be miserable until the grave.

There's a bit more to life but this accounts for a good 90% of it

B8A53E16 7F66 449B B674 3F6ADE046A3B

Suicide is defeatism. Frankly I find it pathetic that a man would stake their worth in the opposite sex. Being a man is also accepting hard truths, and moving on. Incels who stake their emotional well being into women are pussy-whipped cucks without the pussy. Score the pussy, and that still makes you a pussy-whipped cuck. These incels who want to rope over females... Like holy shit... They don't understand that getting a female can be WORSE than never getting one. Women these days are fickle, and will rip your heart out, eat it, and fuck a guy the next night.

Women will straight up abort your child, and be drinking at the bar with the next guy the same night.

This is the tip of the iceberg. For the sake of brevity (The evils of dating, would fill so many volumes of books a library couldn't even contain them)

I will say that as men who can't score pussy / relationships you must devote yourself to better causes, and stop shaming yourself over this. The more you self shame, and self loathe the more of a PUSSY YOU become. That is a fact.

You either are young and making pregnant all the woman arround you or old and raising the children of those years of copulation

Anime and drugs

your point of view is distorted.
you see, woman never liked the heavy-thinker 'brainyiac' type of man. if you notice - most woman go after very simple minded men, those who are easily manipulated . the gentleman meme is promoted by television (aka don draper type of guys etc.) woman never liked those types of men.
for every chick don draper pulls, stifler from american pie pulls 50. intellectualism was a mistake, its all a lie.
intelligence, money and power don't attract woman at all i would say.
the Phd stuying,book crunchin nerd might get 1 woman in a lifetime, compared to some football playin, rap hearin chad that pull 1 girl every week

Suicide is defeatism. Frankly I find it pathetic that a man would stake their worth in the opposite sex. Being a man is also accepting hard truths, and moving on. Incels who stake their emotional well being into women are pussy-whipped cucks without the pussy. Score the pussy, and that still makes you a pussy-whipped cuck. These incels who want to rope over females... Like holy shit... They don't understand that getting a female can be WORSE than never getting one. Women these days are fickle, and will rip your heart out, eat it, and fuck a guy the next night.

Women will straight up abort your child, and be drinking at the bar with the next guy the same night.

This is the tip of the iceberg. For the sake of brevity (The evils of dating, would fill so many volumes of books a library couldn't even contain them)

I will say that as men who can't score pussy / relationships you must devote yourself to better causes, and stop shaming yourself over this. The more you self shame, and self loathe the more of a PUSSY YOU become. That is a fact.
Hardcore cope

you contradict yourself when saying at first philosophy etc doesnt matter. then say that you can both be a philosopher and a womanizer. bro make up your mind if there is nothing else besides hedonism/sex why do famous people commit suicide, when they have all the material needs in the world they are still not happy, explain this

Why the fuck do I keep clicking on random ass links I find in corners of the internet such as this
Did you draw your profile pic yourself? It’s hilarious.

Earning enough to get laid before your 30?

At the end of the day, the issue is the very real physical and emotional effects of isolation. And that's isolation to physical touch and intimacy, having friends is not equivalent. It is not defeatism! There are very real hormonal effects around intimacy vs isolation.
This can make becoming an "excellent philosopher" difficult without also being an "excellent womanizer."
But it is also the difference between, feeling that you are choosing not to do it vs that you can't do it.

And the other primates show woman's tendencies to be very clear.
Woman look to secure a 'provider' for security, looking for intellect in the sense of the profit that attribute can gain. But they look for a chad to reproduce.
They have always been attracted to both just for different reasons!

I'll reply for him.
You can support euthanasia, without suggesting people kill themselves.
Peoples right to choose, rather than telling them their choice.

They are in no way mutually exclusive!

yeah being tall

Meaning of life = reproduction.

You don't have to be young, just tall and attractive.

Being young and attractive *IS* the reason for life to exist at all. Because this is when reproduction happens. And reproduction is the reason for life to exist - the ONLY reason. This is cold hard scientific fact.

Oh threats of Hell and Hopes of Paradise!
One thing at least is certain - This Life flies;
One thing is certain and the rest is Lies -
The Flower that once has blown forever dies.

Being young and attractive opens more doors to what life has in store

It's true though... Why haven't you killed yourself already
I don't have the nerve.

I'm going to keep promoting suicide. It's the kindest thing we can do for ourselves.

The answer is no. Thousands of years of philosophy, spirituality and psychotherapy have not managed to hide this fundamental reality, this inescapable superiority of Nature over Mind.

It is very easy to snobbishly look down upon "hedonism", "pleasures of the flesh", etc, when you're physically distant from it...

All your philosophy is nothing compared to a pretty, bubbly girl hugging you with sincere feelings of love. What's more, you can actually do both. Be an excellent philosopher and an excellent womanizer.

If you have been denied this you're a subhuman doomed to a life of misery. I don't look down on those who want to kill themselves over it.

The only hope at this point is radical change, a deus ex machina. If things stay constant, we will be miserable until the grave.
Being young and beautiful makes 80% of life. There are other 20% but these are rare people who have high iq or are gifted/talented in something and found their calling. They can career or moneymaxx or become famous for it.

Being young and attractive *IS* the reason for life to exist at all. Because this is when reproduction happens. And reproduction is the reason for life to exist - the ONLY reason. This is cold hard scientific fact.

Oh threats of Hell and Hopes of Paradise!
One thing at least is certain - This Life flies;
One thing is certain and the rest is Lies -
The Flower that once has blown forever dies.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Do shit you enjoy like Motorsport racing, out door adventures, chillax under sun at beach etc... none of which has an age limit or require a foid. Also for those of you who think the only purpose in life is to reproduce, good for you but your purpose is what you think your purpose is since your life, your perspective, simple fact.

Being young and beautiful makes 80% of life. There are other 20% but these are rare people who have high iq or are gifted/talented in something and found their calling. They can career or moneymaxx or become famous for it.
Even that is a cope I think. There was a math student at the party I attended, one who took real pleasure in doing math. He still had a GF and felt the need for social contact.

Historically, the only half-proven way to be "happy single" is having strong religious faith. Maybe having a pet, too...

No. It’s two things you cannot buy. It’s better to be young , You have plenty of time , full of energy , inexperienced , everyone looks at you better. Combine that with being beautiful and this one is the best part , You’ll live a life of positive reinforcement , You’ll have a high self esteem , a good sense of self worth , Everyone would love to be around , You’re guaranteed dating success. It’s an unique lifestyle , You really need a lot of luck for all the pieces to fall together so you can experience it

OP really needs to make another ban appeal asap

No, if can't reproduce/have sex you are basically undead.

No. It’s two things you cannot buy. It’s better to be young , You have plenty of time , full of energy , inexperienced , everyone looks at you better. Combine that with being beautiful and this one is the best part , You’ll live a life of positive reinforcement , You’ll have a high self esteem , a good sense of self worth , Everyone would love to be around , You’re guaranteed dating success. It’s an unique lifestyle , You really need a lot of luck for all the pieces to fall together so you can experience it
High IQ as hell. Couldn't have said it better.

"you inkwells should get copes I mean hobbies instead of focusing in irrelevant things like sex and relations" (bend her head to suck Chad cock)

@Mickeyonacid this guy roped.

In context, ugly men who haven't had any fun when young glorify it our whole lives because we never got to experience that milestone. Normies and + experienced social acceptance and healthy sexual milestones, and moved onto the next step in life. It's like Maslow's pyramid.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back