Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is there such thing as celtpill?

What about the Celts?

• Total voters
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
We already discussed the slavpill a lot. What about Celts? Historically they got mogged a lot, Irish weren't even considered white for a long time, their languages dissappeared. I think Irish people are shorter on average than other Nordic whites. Currently, the descendants of Celtic people live in either extremely pro-EU pro-feminist Ireland, United Cuckdom or France (Britanny). These countries are not good for incels in 2019.

Are there any Celts here to clarify what their situation is like?

Personally I think Celts still mog me from Contae Mhaigh Eo to Breizh though.

Last edited:
Not really, Celts were brave ginger haired warriors. They are taller and more savage than Anglo Saxons or Normans. They would have been high T due to their savage ways. The regular English definitely feared them.

What about the beanpill? Most Mexicans are short

Nope, they can ascend in EE and SEA. Though the Celts, with milk white skin and reddish hair, look worse than albinos.

Not really, Celts were brave ginger haired warriors. They are taller and more savage than Anglo Saxons or Normans. They would have been high T due to their savage ways. The regular English definitely feared them.

Cope. They got mogged hard by Germanics historically. Barely anyone speaks a Celtic language anymore. At least Slavic languages are dominating non-Slav people and not the other way around.

They were cucked for centuries by anglos, franks, normans and romans.

Irish are top blokes. I like them. Locationcels for sure.

caesar fucked them hard while outnumbered ten to one. but I like their culture
They were cucked for centuries by anglos, franks, normans and romans.

Nope, they can ascend in EE and SEA. Though the Celts, with milk white skin and reddish hair, look worse than albinos.
True I see plenty of ugly pale celts with asian wife’s.

Most have light coloured eyes (blue/green)

Pale white skin that noodles would kill themselves for their child to have.

Pale white skin that noodles would kill themselves for their child to have.
Noodlewhores would literally fuck anything that is white.

honorary slavs tbh

We prefer to be called incelts, lots of us have skin conditions called 'the curse of the celts' (google it) which means we have shitty skin on our face. Plus most of us are short, we aren't 6ft tall blonde germanics.

The whole "Irish are not white" thing is a meme.

We need to talk about the alpinepill tbh

Celts were savages and were Chads in their day