Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is this a subtle form of propaganda?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
I remember when I first heard about American school shooters and gunlaws debate when I was still in school.

My immediate thought was, I would definitely have been one of those school shooters if I were an American

Yes. They also do the thing of trying to frame shooters/incels as a white male only issue. In reality, most mass shootings are gang related and committed by nonwhites. But the underlying cause of the issues are the same: living in a gynocratic feminist state where women are able to use sexual power to determine male behavior. In the case of shooters, its loneliness, in the case of gangs, its thugmaxxing to show off for foids.

Subtle? It's pretty direct. Look how tall he is and how big his frame is. He's probably the bully in school.

Yeah it’s a psyop like every other bullshit ZOG psyop of this type.

Other examples being where ZOG will trot out some faggot that’s supposedly “sorry” for being a “white supremacist” (the system’s own terminology not what genuine pro whites would ever refer to themselves as) and now all he wants to do is write anti racist (anti white) books 24/7 and hug niggers all day.

I think one of the more recent examples of this was some alleged former ku kluxer faggot with a last name of “Klary”.

The fat neckbeard is the stereotype they use to downplay the issues of ugly men, fat or not.
Meanwhile the fat neckbeards out there see this stereotype and try to distance themselves by acting like they're not fat neckbeards (e.g. becoming IT cucks).
In this case, the subhuman decided to promote that he did not become a shooter, as if that is some sort of accomplishment. What he failed to realize is that people don't care because he is still fat and ugly.

I laughed at this video the first time I saw it
"I could have been a schoolshooter"
Massive cope/larp
Anyone can say that
"I could've been a Chad"