Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is this an FBIcel?

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★
Screen Shot 2020 04 06 at 53426 PM

Joined last year in November, has ZERO posts, and has only been active on this site for around 50 minutes or so. They probably only rarely come on to look for incriminating posts in their free time at the office and dip after a short while because they couldn't find anything. Hmm I wonder why the most recent thread they viewed is some actual FBI bait :waitwhat:

Who knows

@Malte thoughts?

inceldom discussion ?

Crazy shit

@Beckysmash Thoughts?

Last edited:
you don't need an account to view forum posts, though

@Gambler @Troll @Justice

some FBIcels

you don't need an account to view forum posts, though
You do need an account to access people's profiles though which would be handy for someone in law enforcement

There are plenty of accounts like that

You do need an account to access people's profiles though which would be handy for someone in law enforcement

I have a feeling people with high post count secretly work for law enforcement, and are just trying to fit in.

1. Don't think the FBI would spend less than an hour looking through this shit.
2. If he's getting paid by the government to do this and has been active for 50 mins only he should tell me where to send my CV.
3. The forum's content can be viewed by non-members as well.
4. JFL if you genuinely believe the FBI can't hack into the server hosting .co and extract all the information they want without logging in.

Sounds like a pretty unsophisticated solution to view someone's profile, though. I doubt it's the FBI in that case.
4. JFL if you genuinely believe the FBI can't hack into the server hosting .co and extract all the information they want without logging in.

Exactly. If it's law enforcement, it's more likely to be local cops and not the feds.

Sounds like a pretty unsophisticated solution to view someone's profile, though. I doubt it's the FBI in that case.
Well boomers are retarded, they'll go the hardest route to solve a problem rather than do it the easy way

Judging by the name it could even be a foid

Well boomers are retarded, they'll go the hardest route to solve a problem rather than do it the easy way

Judging by the name it could even be a foid

This isn't the "hard route", though. The "hard route" would be to go to FISA court, obtain a sealed search warrant, and tap Cloudflare's traffic.

Which is what the feds do.

This isn't the "hard route", though. The "hard route" would be to go to FISA court, obtain a sealed search warrant, and tap Cloudflare's traffic.

Which is what the feds do.
It's probably just local cops then, fuckk you IQ mog me

nah just a fakecel too busy smashing beckies

I have a feeling people with high post count secretly work for law enforcement, and are just trying to fit in.
Postmaxxers = weaponized autism

1. Don't think the FBI would spend less than an hour looking through this shit.
2. If he's getting paid by the government to do this and has been active for 50 mins only he should tell me where to send my CV.
3. The forum's content can be viewed by non-members as well.

They could but they would have to infiltrate the site if they wanted to try and set up a false flag atk

Right officer Greycel :feelsbaton:

I’m a fbi cel federal boob inspector :chad::banhammer:

They could but they would have to infiltrate the site if they wanted to try and set up a false flag atk

Right officer Greycel :feelsbaton:
Thats called entrapment and any evidence gathered using this method is inadmissible in court.

As for your second point, you can go get fucked :lul:

Thats called entrapment and any evidence gathered using this method is inadmissible in court.

As for your second point, get fucked :lul:

At least in the U.S., the bar for "entrapment" is set pretty high. The courts almost always side with the feds when it comes to stings.

This is what happened to Dr. Pizza, an IncelTears user who is now a convicted paedophile awaiting sentencing.

Probably a lurker or one of the many faggots who claims to have an incels.co account to sound edgy

Someone drops a tip to your local badgecucks that a dangerous, ugly faced, wrongthinker is living in the area and they are given your .co name... Then they come here to monitor you but start thinking about suicide themselves when they realize it is statistically likely that their wives are cheatong on them every day while they are at work.

@2340922 This a colleague :feelstrash: :feelstrash: ?

:feelstrash:
Someone drops a tip to your local badgecucks that a dangerous, ugly faced, wrongthinker is living in the area and they are given your .co name... Then they come here to monitor you but start thinking about suicide themselves when they realize it is statistically likely that their wives are cheatong on them every day while they are at work.
Brutal switcheroopill

Last edited:
another alt, its a shit name anyway

At least in the U.S., the bar for "entrapment" is set pretty high. The courts almost always side with the feds when it comes to stings.

This is what happened to Dr. Pizza, an IncelTears user who is now a convicted paedophile awaiting sentencing.
Tbf I have no sympathy for paedophiles he can rot in jail for all I care.

As for an attack tho, they wouldn't be able to actually allow it to happen to stick a conviction for obvious reasons, so it would be a matter of proving intent beyond a reasonable doubt.

Just about anything you say is protected under the first amendment, so perhaps you would have a decent case and might be able to go for an entrapment defense. Would be interesting to see how it'd play out though..

Tbf I have no sympathy for paedophiles he can rot in jail for all I care.

As for an attack tho, they wouldn't be able to actually allow it to happen to stick a conviction for obvious reasons, so it would be a matter of proving intent beyond a reasonable doubt.

Just about anything you say is protected under the first amendment, so perhaps you would have a decent case and might be able to go for an entrapment defense. Would be interesting to see how it'd play out though..

They're not going to drag someone to court just for being edgy, if they're running a sting you can be sure that they're going all the way and will wait until after you ordered 50 pounds of fertilizer to your dorm room before they do anything, so they can indict you with as many charges as possible.

Remember, the government isn't here to help, it's full of self-serving bastards angling for a promotion and some time in the spotlight. So just toe the line as much as you can without actually doing anything. Waste their time. Don't be stupid.

They're not going to drag someone to court just for being edgy, if they're running a sting you can be sure that they're going all the way and will wait until after you ordered 50 pounds of fertilizer to your dorm room before they do anything, so they can indict you with as many charges as possible.

Remember, the government isn't here to help, it's full of self-serving bastards angling for a promotion and some time in the spotlight. So just toe the line as much as you can without actually doing anything. Waste their time. Don't be stupid.
Fair enough mate—don't think we could pull off those orange jump suits anyway.

Might as well worry about little brother, big brother is a lost cause anyway