Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is this an incel reference or my brain is just fucked up?

Pinkett Mouse

Pinkett Mouse

Captain
★★★
This two pics of that disgraceful being just bounced on my social media. Is it just my impression or the foid holds a vanilla latte in the first pic? And why is she kinda making out with the dog in the second one? It's suspicious :feelshehe: A dogpill reference?
Nothing particular with the pics. I put it under a nsfw label to avoid them being immediately visible.

The dogpill is a worldwide pill that affects thousands.

I'm sorry for saying this but your brainis fucked up bro

The dogpill is omnipresent.

Paid promotion. Sex sells. Cute dogs sell. Starbucks is shit.

This two pics of that disgraceful being just bounced on my social media. Is it just my impression or the foid holds a vanilla latte in the first pic? And why is she kinda making out with the dog in the second one? It's suspicious :feelshehe: A dogpill reference?
Nothing particular with the pics. I put it under a nsfw label to avoid them being immediately visible.
I think you've been spending a bit too much time here.

Incel terminology is now a part of my subconscious vocabulary in everyday life, but it's not reached the point where I view random arbitrary pictures as cunning underhand slights on incels.

It's a nasty disease.

I hope that dog ate shit before that slut kissed it

I really doubt it's a reference to "our" dogpill but we all know she would genuinely rather have sex with those dogs than us.

Definitely. Its not even subllminal anymore.

Your brain is fucked boyo

The dogpill can’t be escaped, it will sniff you out.

mogs me

fuark tho, isn't that disgusting when dogs kiss you, especially your lips? Dogpill is too real here
tbhthbded srs

She looks like a sexdoll

No, she doesn't even know what ugly men are.

That is a boleshit bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back