Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this bragging? V2

Tick the ones which you consider to be bragging.

• "I'm 6'4", or having something, for example your title being "6'6cel"

• "I'm a white guy"

• "I am curry"

• "I'm NT and have really good social skills, but it's undermined by my face"

• "I'm going out with some friends later tonight tho I hat not being able to pick up girls at the club

• "gay men always flirt with me"

• "my female coworker offered to give me a lift home"

• "I only attract old women and landwhales on tinder"

• "my dick is 8 inches, but I'm hideous and short" (or whatever)

• After going to the gym, I'm proud that I have huge muscles now and mog chads with them"

Results are only viewable after voting.
Number 2 is brag
Whites can always SEAk a way out

Inb4 the JBWspammers.
Inb4 the Tallfagspammers.

Edit: In after the JBWspammers.
@PotatoTomato Is everything bragging to you? :feelsseriously:

Implying you have hair = brag
@Ritalincel

Wtf is the 3rd option

1, 5, 6, 7 and 9

Only the last two would I consider actual bragging, like if you say your penis is 8 inches but you are "hideous and short" when people say they are hideous or short they usually are not actually short just average height and usually not even ugly so the penis part is just to brag.

And the mogging Chad part pisses me off because the people on this forum who says stuff like that don´t know how it is to be a small boned petite little guy they have never in their life as an adult experienced how it is to be mogged by pre-teens in body size and since we are men it is very emasculating to be small because we arent intimidating and can´t command respect.

There are a few more that I find annoying but not really bragging. The difference is often people will hide their bragging by saying something bad about themselves like I might be able to mog Chad because of how big I am while everyone fears me but I am ugly etc. this is just brag in disguise and is fucking annoying.

By the way, I'm talking about mostly arbitrarily saying this. For example, in a topic about height, you can say "6'4" and I don't think it's bragging, but if you're talking about going to the local bloody Tesco, and that it's so easy to reach the top shelf because you're 6'4, then that is a brag, albeit a minor one.

Being white and tall doesn't solve a single problem.

Whites can always SEAk a way out
Yeah just uproat the country you grew up in, culture, friends, family, foods, climate literally everything to get a girl not to mention I bet the majority on here have social anxiety so they don´t have the mental capacity to move to another country and learn a new language, how to live, the foods literally everything.

Also personally I am confined to my apartment because of a physical illness but I guess "all" whites can just do that.

Tallfags will always mention their height sooner or later. So many 6'3" """""cels""""" on this site. One faggot user even has his tallfag height in his sig. What a fag.

I don't think anyone on this site is NT.
NT doesn't just mean not having autism or asperger's. It means having a normal life. It means being a normalfag. If you browse this site, you're not a normalfag/NT. I don't consider it bragging, especially not on this site.

I see many incel whites because I live in a majority white country. I don't see it as bragging, but it depends on the context.

Having friends is not necessarily bragging, but it also depends on the context. I don't have any friends, but I could realistically get friends similar to me if I wanted to. I can't make normie or Chad friends, only other shut in video game playing spergs. I'm just not interested.

Fags being interested in you probably means you're not grotesque/trucel, but it could also mean you look infantile or like a "twink." It depends on the context. We all know fags will fuck almost anything with a dick including little boys and animals. This is hardly bragging.

Female coworker giving you a lift home is borderline bragging. You're definitely at least average looking if women give you a ride home.

If you attract any women, old or fat, you're a fakecel and it's bragging. Think about it, you have women actually approaching you. You're at least average looking.

People who mention their big dick are 100% bragging every time. IDGAF what anyone says. Men brag about being tall and their dicks. Everyone knows that.

Gymcels are delusional copers. Not bragging.

Last edited:
Yeah just uproat the country you grew up in, culture, friends, family, foods, climate literally everything to get a girl not to mention I bet the majority on here have social anxiety so they don´t have the mental capacity to move to another country and learn a new language, how to live, the foods literally everything.

Also personally I am confined to my apartment because of a physical illness but I guess "all" whites can just do that.
Just go SEA and you will see

Just go SEA and you will see
Are you blind? I am confined to my apartment because of allergies and a throat problem so I can´t even travel. It must be nice to have a normal functioning body like you and everyone else!

Are you blind? I am confined to my apartment because of allergies and a throat problem so I can´t even travel. It must be nice to have a normal functioning body like you and everyone else!
Well. my body is breaking down boyo. Im not gonna go into detail

Gay men and any other sexuality in that LGBT circle being attracted to you isn’t a brag.

@angrycurrycel
@SuperSaiyanGymcel
@tehgymcel420
you still need a 5/10 face to slay in the west. But the threshold goes down to 3-3.5 if you're in SEA

Almost all of these can be considered bragging, but none of them seem to indicate LARPing unless a member had several of these traits. For example if someone were 6’4 and had a good face then they are a fakecel. If you had good height but a shitty face or had a good face but shitty height then you’d still be an incel (of course a change in location could improve things)

Maybe just the last one is bragging TBH. IMO its not bragging if you attract landwhales and old hag foids on tinder. Fucking them would only enable foid hypergamy. It's good not to enable it.

Posting is bragging. Goddamn Chad's with your computers and internet access.

The anti-bragging subculture, must be enforced, but it have some flaws that must be addressed, for example when braggers are supposed to be ejected and no-one will ask for their help. No-one is going to admit that “yes you have it worse than me”, so he will not help and no-one will ask for him to help because of this anti-brag subculture.

On the other hand, it is good to enforce anti-brag subculture, because the place must remain a safe-space for incels to vent freely about their misfortunes.

There is a type of brag which is bad, for example incel shaming, or NEET shaming, or shaming in general. Other types of brag are inoffensive, for example when someone says that he rejected girls.

Everything that you've mentioned is a mog in some way, but the three that I picked are massive mogs.

If you mention any tinder matches. Landwhales, old women or whatever , you are bragging. 100%

If you mention any female affection towards you it’s bragging

@knajjd you have said before that gay people who enter the incelosphere flirt with you :feelshehe:
20%

Attachments

• aOdGMg1nR2-4.png
    aOdGMg1nR2-4.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 27
Bragging is coping

have something i don't = brag

Posting here has nothing to do with being NT
No one who posts here legitimately is NT.
I'm not foid worshipping by having an anime pic
It's not just any anime pic, fag. Pathetic little numale with a female anime character as his avatar. You're a good little goy cuck who worships imaginary women. You'd do the same in real life too if given the chance because you're a simp cuck.
Maybe you're just a closeted tranny. You probably want to be a female anime character. It goes beyond being just a low test foidworshipping numale.

Have we nothing else to cry about

None of those are bragging, as they will not result in sexual success. Like I said before, you shouldn't have to settle for a girl who's more subhuman than you are.

None of them are bragging, if they don't mean anything else, except "I only get old women and landwhales on tinder".

Only statements about height and attracting landwhales can be considered bragging no matter what context is. If you're on this site it's generally believed you won't get any matches, if any, claiming that you could only get ugly women means whining about first world problems and bragging for attention.

"God my dick is 10+ inches flaccid and I can never use it!! Being a bigdickcel is the worst, at least dicklets don't have to feel sad because no lady would ever want their microcock anyways"
"Being 6'6 sucks and manlets won't understand that height isn't everything"
"This woman just flirted with me, wtf do I do, you guys wouldn't understand the plight of a truecel who gets romantic advances from woman"

No one who posts here legitimately is NT.
The term “neurotypical” is usually used in the context of aspergers diagnoses. Being shy, “high-inhib,” or socially awkward from years of ostracization doesn’t place you on the autism spectrum. Do you think most users here are drooling retards???

7794d2e10d1405cfec5adfaecd129443.png

All based
@omnilet @ColdLightOfDay @MSCW @BrendioEEE @PotatoTomato @RegisterUserName @Insomniac @SoyUnPerdedor @Honeypot @LitVirgin @FrereJacques @PowerLevelCel

Allo f them except the race ones which is retarded bait. Stating your race is not a brag unless you think your race is superior.

I'm always wary of NT friendfags as potential fakecels. Most of these options actually.