Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this guy a gigachad in the eyes of foids?

no cause he's ethnic

he's married with a decent foid

That's gonna be minimum height requirement in 2120 to not be incel

Height is cope but butthurt manlets are never gonna stop with this.

no wtf that's the defintion of a tallfag

Height matters a lot if your under 5'8. By 5'9, its mostly cope, at least in the US
Cope, 5'9 is manlet tier, you need to be 6+ to not be one, what actually matters is the average height of young males, not that bullshit which includes oldcels and short ethnics

Cope, 5'9 is manlet tier, you need to be 6+ to not be one, what actually matters is the average height of young males, not that bullshit which includes oldcels and short ethnics
Somewhat true even the guys in my generation are around 5'11, I felt barely average when I was at school being 5'11.

5'9 is good enough if your white and have a 6/10 face.
You may not score chicks taller than you, but most women shorter will find it acceptable.

If your face is 5/10, then 5'10 is needed to get something
If face is 4.5/10, 6ft is required
At 4/10 and under, height won't be enough, unless your really really lucky

Gigacuck mabe
Gigacuck mabe

No,when you are a giant with deformities you can be considered a chad.

But i think he fare better than the average.

No. Ideal male height is like 6'3 - 6'5. Being taller than that and it starts to become increasingly worse. Obviously it's better too be tall than too short, but being right between 6'3 - 6'5 is best.

No. Ideal male height is like 6'3 - 6'5. Being taller than that and it starts to become increasingly worse. Obviously it's better too be tall than too short, but being right between 6'3 - 6'5 is best.
Such a cope

he is high tier normie maybe chadlite due to height

It was possible for him to ascend, but I DOUBT he could ever be able to slay that much to count him as chad

No,when you are a giant with deformities you can be considered a chad.

But i think he fare better than the average.
He can't even walk and has very low life expectancy. You're retarded.