Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is this guy a huge mentalcel?

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★

he probably posts here but he looks high tier normie or chadlite if he looksmaxxed
his channel is hilarious ngl

I bet insomniac still mogs him :feelskek:

I don't know because they say in Europe/North America average and above average is not enough anymore

Mogs me across the galaxy tbh.

Jawline of a God.

He mogs me so hard I want to shoot myself. If he's struggling, I have zero ZERO chance. :feelskek: :feelshaha: :cryfeels:

he probably posts here but he looks high tier normie or chadlite if he looksmaxxed
his channel is hilarious ngl

I know this guy and talked to him a few times. He goes on omegle often. I'm not sure if he posts here but he definitely posts on /r9k/. He calls himself a mentalcel but he's actually had sex before. So he's not really an Incel at all.

This guy is really good looking.

I can't say. But even normie looking males have huge troubles dating these days.

Mogs many men, might even be meso and not doli so straight alien skull.

He's the lucky one

He's a chadlite at least?

Mentalcel

He wouldn't know the struggles of being a toucancel.

Image result for toucan

There are slight asymetries in his face that make him look weirder than the typical normie. Normies, whether they are goodlooking or not, are generic looking. He's norwooding as well. He has another video where he's in a college dorm. People underestimate how hypergamous college environments are. Even the slightest flaws hurt you.

Mogs me at looking manly

total attention seeking FAGGOT who is used to getting praised for his looks irl and just wants to be "king of the incels" by showing off his good bones to retards online. Narcissist phenotype who deserves severe pain.

Attention whore piece of shit. He even show his face from multiple angles to display his bone structure. Lmao imagine being this pathetic

There are slight asymetries in his face that make him look weirder than the typical normie. Normies, whether they are goodlooking or not, are generic looking. He's norwooding as well. He has another video where he's in a college dorm. People underestimate how hypergamous college environments are. Even the slightest flaws hurt you.

Lol, how about no

I know this dude lol. how did you find his channel

This place is full of mentalcels. Not sure if that guy is trolling or just retarded

How on Earth is that norwooding? :feelsrope:

I know this guy and talked to him a few times. He goes on omegle often. I'm not sure if he posts here but he definitely posts on /r9k/. He calls himself a mentalcel but he's actually had sex before. So he's not really an Incel at all.

If he had sex before, why does he go on these forums anyway? Just to show off or something?

he would slay with asian chicks online

mogs me to utter suicide. if i had his jaw, I wouldn't be here tbh ngl

Makes me want to brutalize this chadlite.

These faggots who look like this prob have 10k posts here kek like weed vst and other 6 feet psl 5 fakecel faggot niggers who don't get banned

how tall is he?