Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this guy coping?

He sounds insecure he will be a future .co user

Holy shit this guy is gonna spiral out from depression we should keep tabs on him

He's tyrone lite though.

I have been for a few months and finally decided to make a thread about him since I haven't seen any.
Well we need to keep tabs on him:feelsPop:

He thinks his work out videos will make him millions on youtube like kali muscle too.
With 50 views per videos he is almost their somebody bring up the blackpill in his comment section jfl

With 50 views per videos he is almost their somebody bring up the blackpill in his comment section jfl
Only 99.9% more to go. He knows about the blackpill, I bet he browses on here.

Only 99.9% more to go. He knows about the blackpill, I bet he browses on here.
No way he does it would have killed his motivation by now tbh
He will break soon. We need to blackpill him tbh he will have blackpill rage and then make better content tbh

No way he does it would have killed his motivation by now tbh
He will break soon. We need to blackpill him tbh he will have blackpill rage and then make better content tbh
He's not going to become popular talking about the self improvement redpill nonsense. I want him to get more popular talking about the blackpill too, instead of coping.

He's not going to become popular talking about the self improvement redpill nonsense. I want him to get more popular talking about the blackpill too, instead of coping.
it would be interesting ngl

typical mgtow.

At least he's staying positive tbh.