Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this how you are suppose to approach foids?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Minus the camera. I think it could work for autistic chads and even normies. I want to try it, but i have social anxiety like this guy so i might need a camera like him. I never really cold approached a foid before. I live in Europe and i think in smaller cities foids are not so arrogant like in this video with their starbucks cups, earbuds, head mashed into the phone and all that BS.

Please don't do this. No man should have to humiliate themselves like this.

Need social friend whoo could approach, and then I will join

i tried but i can't watch it.
the cringe is killing me inside

I would rather recommend to lift them. This is the best approach.

Cold approaching is just fucking with your soul. Don't do it. Trust me.

Where the fuck is this, so many rice.

Downtown LA.
Why does he make every sentence sound like a question? He says he used to have social anxiety... I think he still has it.
Also, this dude's been arrested for "harassment" a couple of times and has a reputation.

In the swipe age, girls only approach. On tinder with Chad.

The camera is an absolute killer for Dan. It's hard enough trying to get anywhere with girls by approaching them on the street in the first place, but to do it while holding a camera in their face is simply not going to work.

Fair play to him for having the courage to do this, but if he's actually trying to get anywhere with girls, he's barking up the wrong tree.

Why does he make every sentence sound like a question? He says he used to have social anxiety... I think he still has it.
He has severe autism or something, I've seen some other videos of him and he lacks any sort of self-awareness.

Reminder that chad doesn't need to approach

Reminder that women have no need to approach and RARELY use tinder for hookups/dates. Only for free dinner and making their boyfriends angry.

He tried with the noodlewhores, but in a major city he stood no chance.

Minus the camera. I think it could work for autistic chads and even normies. I want to try it, but i have social anxiety like this guy so i might need a camera like him. I never really cold approached a foid before. I live in Europe and i think in smaller cities foids are not so arrogant like in this video with their starbucks cups, earbuds, head mashed into the phone and all that BS.

Good ol' Dan Cilley, the low-inhib King.

The foids are bothered by the camera, JFL.

This would only work if your chad

Listening to his voice makes me hope someone puts a bullet in his head.

The camera is an absolute killer for Dan.
The foids are bothered by the camera, JFL.
It would be the same result even without a camera. Foids are bothered by his autistic way of acting. One foid in one of his videos even said the he gave her a serial killer vibe. The NTpill is real.

Listening to his voice makes me hope someone puts a bullet in his head.
JFL, even incels wish death to this autistcel. It never began for him.

JFL, even incels wish death to this autistcel. It never began for him.

Nahh I don’t want him to be killed, I just hate his voice so much.

He actually makes a good point in terms of people’s social circles being impossible to penetrate and social media ruining chances with foids. I just hate that he enunciates certain syllables. Probably a combination between his autistic voice and California accent.

“I just think you’re atrAAAAAAAAActive.”

Also he thinks he’s a little too groundbreaking. “No one has ever done this in history” Dude you’re not the first person to cold approach and film it.

He has the beavis and butthead laughs too.

Last edited:
JFL, approaching in today's age.

Cold approaching is just fucking with your soul. Don't do it. Trust me.
yeah, i was rejected at least 2.000 times, if you're ugly it is better to leave it alone, most men find women thanks to the signals they send them in their social circles, cold approaches are for over 7 only