Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is this image a feminist propaganda?

Cruel

Cruel

K1ll3r
-
On the internet this image is quite easy to find.

In easy words it says, if you look like the guy on the left you are dumb, the middle is fine, on the right you are smart.

The dude on the right looks like a bluepill cuck to me.

Name me a scientist, a nobel prize, or a smart man who looks like that.

Heres how sterotyping works. You are born with a trait/look, people treat you like how they imagine you are, you react to that, become that, and reinforce thier initial predjudice.

Mark Zuckerberg kind of looks like the right one. And most really smart people are kind of scrawny and weak looking.

Heres how sterotyping works. You are born with a trait/look, people treat you like how they imagine you are, you react to that, become that, and reinforce thier initial predjudice.

Be ugly, no one wants to date you, be lonley and sad, people pick up on that and say ew, confirms thier expectation how ugly people are no fun.

High iq

Faux evo psychs trying to impress

Size of the Milky Way IQ

On the internet this image is quite easy to find.

View attachment 224798

In easy words it says, if you look like the guy on the left you are dumb, the middle is fine, on the right you are smart.

The dude on the right looks like a bluepill cuck to me.

Name me a scientist, a nobel prize, or a smart man who looks like that.
You are misunderstanding the meaning of this. "Low perceived intelligence" means that people who look at the picture on the left will tend to form the opinion that the guy is unintelligent. People looking at the picture on the right will often form the opinion that he is smart.

Tbh I don't really notice this tendency in myself, maybe it's because I'm a sperg, or it might have something to do with the facial recognition software that all the normie NPCs come preinstalled with.

Heres how stereotyping works. You are born with a trait/look, people treat you like how they imagine you are, you react to that, become that, and reinforce their initial prejudice.
Be ugly, no one wants to date you, be lonely and sad, people pick up on that and say ew, confirms their expectation how ugly people are no fun.

I don't know man, it could be since it was from some article

I rather be chad and dumb tbh