Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this life even worth living?

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
Seriously, considering this every day.

If you are Chad. Otherwise, no.

Short anwser: No

Ofcours it is not

Nah, not really. I lol hard when I hear people being afraid of death, because it reminds me just how different my life is to theirs when they don't want to die; they have so much to live for, so many new adventures and people to meet and love

No life matters, we just rot, cope and rot again. Life is a cruel joke.

It's just a test, the next life is the real deal

This fucking sucks, i dont know what to do, im not attractive to foids, they dont wanna fuck and reproduce with me. Reproduction is the point of life, so why live ? To workcel and suffer each day? Eat pizza? Watch a movie? Lol, im tired of that already.

My life is shit, but there's no guarantee that things won't be worse if I go hell. I'm scared of hell after reading about near death experiences.
I don't understand those who would want to live forever

I lol hard when I hear people being afraid of death, because it reminds me just how different my life is to theirs when they don't want to die

It is because they have a decent life while we rot.

what will compensate at this point? No

No, the only desire worth remaining alive to pursue is the desire to overthrow the demiurge.

No but we're too scared to off ourselves so

I don't understand those who would want to live forever
same but that's majority of normies for you including my mother she started religious copymaxxxing she really think that Chad God will give her eternal life for giving life to incel. :feelsLSD: :lul::feelskek:

it isn't. humans, being such ambitious creatures, are completely incapable of being content. just do drugs constantly instead of bothering with achieving any goals, because your only reward for achieving them will be even more discontent.

if life was worth living this site wouldnt exist
we are all failures and if we ever went away nobody would come searching for us
we die and will be forgotten
the silent men that never had sex. 90% of us not even have kissed a girl
how pathetic

No. That's why we suggest asking for Rope from your pharmacist or physician.

With good copes and God, yes

Might as well keep playing so long as you keep getting hands dealt to you. Plenty of time to be dead later.

Fapping to cute lolis every day