Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is this Nightmare scenario for White Incels ?

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
[I'm 100% Latino and never been in USA]

But I wonder if this is a nightmare scenario for white incels?

1. I mean we all know white women are incredibly sheepish so from knowing young foids will prefer Tyrone (because of course foids need to virtual signaling) and they may even pick some normies black guys as a token of their "tolerance"
2. Most young foid will reject conservative values because the left will associate them with racism
3. Society can't blame Chads (because of course is never chad) But will direct all of their hatred towards white incels, because we always need someone to blame.
4. Conservatives girls will become 10000% even more pickier because the demand for "conservative" girls will skyrocket

Just wondering as an outsider

well of course the minority of virgins will want to save it for chad. no girl wants to let a norman, let alone a betabuxxing incel take their virginity. in reality the "nightmare scenario" is that for future non chads their sex life will be dogshit at best and non existent at worse

You could sum up my entire life as a nightmare

Not fully white but here's my take on this.
1. I mean we all know white women are incredibly sheepish so from knowing young foids will prefer Tyrone (because of course foids need to virtual signaling) and they may even pick some normies black guys as a token of their "tolerance"
This is already happening but it honestly depends on the foid tbh. All foids only want Chads, so if a regular Chad isn't available, they go to Tyrones or any other race of Chads immediately. Normies of any sort are just a last resort.
2. Most young foid will reject conservative values because the left will associate them with racism
Already happening. Foids from my high school thought anything even slightly to the right of them was some Nazi belief.
3. Society can't blame Chads (because of course is never chad) But will direct all of their hatred towards white incels, because we always need someone to blame.
Already starting to happen, especially in the Scandinavian countries and cucked ass Canada.
4. Conservatives girls will become 10000% even more pickier because the demand for "conservative" girls will skyrocket
I feel like this could happen within the near future, but true "conservative" girls don't actually exist. They're just feminists with more "right wing" values. Though I'm not exactly conservative myself, I would definitely prefer that in a partner. Most modern women under the age of 35 are already 10000% more pickier than their pre-generational counterparts.

[I'm 100% Latino and never been in USA]

But I wonder if this is a nightmare scenario for white incels?

Just wondering as an outsider
All of this is already happening.

So many times in college some chad beat up a girl or fucked her drunk and we have to listen feminists scream at every male about rape culture and violence towards women. Or see their dumb posters everywhere on campus

jfl a third of the males never got laid and the second third barely got laid at all and yet the hatred for chad's actions was redirected at us

How's feminism in latino countries? I've heard it's getting pretty bad in some parts of south america

All of this is already happening.

So many times in college some chad beat up a girl or fucked her drunk and we have to listen feminists scream at every male about rape culture and violence towards women. Or see their dumb posters everywhere on campus

jfl a third of the males never got laid and the second third barely got laid at all and yet the hatred for chad's actions was redirected at us

How's feminism in latino countries? I've heard it's getting pretty bad in some parts of south america
Almost all women are fat and ugly. The ones that aren't fat and are regular are PICKY AS FUCK!!!! Or absolutely Gold Diggers. Men incredible bluepilled. Yet for someone like me, it doesn't matter, Im so far below that not even with in my owm race women notice me.

Almost all women are fat and ugly. The ones that aren't fat and are regular are PICKY AS FUCK!!!! Or absolutely Gold Diggers. Men incredible bluepilled. Yet for someone like me, it doesn't matter, Im so far below that not even with in my owm race women notice me.
i feel you hermano :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back