Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Is this rare

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Screenshot 20200801 094242 Tinder

Any ricecels come across foids openly admitting they have a preference for rice. I know its probably only kpop obsessed foid but its progress.

All roasties do is lie. If one of the ricecels here approached her she would get the mace out.

tfw no black gf

Fucking virtue signalling whore. And even if it is true then cases like this are as rare as finding a unicorn.

View attachment 306770
Any ricecels come across foids openly admitting they have a preference for rice. I know its probably only kpop obsessed foid but its progress.
I'm not a ricecel but I have actually. One of the foids that used to be in my social circle said she has a thing for noodles. We started asking her what she looks for in a man, blah blah blah (randomly came up in convo). She said she likes thin "men" without any facial hair, semi tall, lanky, and pale skin with dark hair and epicanthal folds. Then she outright said she prefers asian men (there are almost zero at my school) so I guess it's somewhat lifefuel for ricecels? She's obsessed with k-pop and she's a white, skinny blonde if that makes any difference.

It's a lie to lure ricecels in

I'm not a ricecel but I have actually. One of the foids that used to be in my social circle said she has a thing for noodles. We started asking her what she looks for in a man, blah blah blah (randomly came up in convo). She said she likes thin "men" without any facial hair, semi tall, lanky, and pale skin with dark hair and epicanthal folds. Then she outright said she prefers asian men (there are almost zero at my school) so I guess it's somewhat lifefuel for ricecels? She's obsessed with k-pop and she's a white, skinny blonde if that makes any difference.
It means she hasn't seen any ricecels IRL apart from Changs on the internet.

wtf is a noodle boy

I would kill for a looksmatch nonwhite gf

It means she hasn't seen any ricecels IRL apart from Changs on the internet.
tbhtbh. pretty much all kpop foids mean they are into Changs not the average asian guy.