Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is This The Best Time in Your Life?

C

Coping Here

Recruit
★★
Considering over 2.3 billion people are in quarantine right now.

How is your life has been?

For me I can GymCel at home then spend all my day drinking coffee and coding on my computer or playing Total War.

I don’t interact with normies so that’s really good and Uni is off and that’s really really good cause I call Uni the Rope Fuel Generator.

what about you guys?
Has chad-19 been good to you?

yeah cause its only going to get worse and i have nothing good to look back on

yeah cause its only going to get worse and i have nothing good to look back on
We will survive and rule the world brother!

Jk while we are coping here Chads are getting nudes by the thousands from giga horny foids

Nope the best time in my life was before puberty

Is the same, not the best

The best time of my life was before I was born.

This time is just the same as my last 5 years, LDAR. I surely had better times...

Considering over 2.3 billion people are in quarantine right now.

How is your life has been?

For me I can GymCel at home then spend all my day drinking coffee and coding on my computer or playing Total War.

I don’t interact with normies so that’s really good and Uni is off and that’s really really good cause I call Uni the Rope Fuel Generator.

what about you guys?
Has chad-19 been good to you?
Aye it's been no bad. I can day drink and smoke weed tho I need to ration it. Play the computer or guitar an wank myself silly. Tonight I might build a fire in my garden an drink round that. Fun times!

No matter what it's getting worse by the day.

I still don't have nothing to do

The moments leading up the a successful suicide will be the best time in your life if you're ugly with no other escape.

This is the best time post puberty.

Aye it's been no bad. I can day drink and smoke weed tho I need to ration it. Play the computer or guitar an wank myself silly. Tonight I might build a fire in my garden an drink round that. Fun times!
Sounds like fun tbh!
I have been thinking about learning to play the guitar but is it too hard/too late to learn at 25 bro?
The moments leading up the a successful suicide will be the best time in your life if you're ugly with no other escape.
It’s not worth it to rope anymore bro :) Life kinda became fair

Last edited:
no because my family is at home with me

I'm only enjoy it because I'm seeing all the normies suffer on social media.

I have some online assignments to do but I won't do them.

It could be the best time tbh
but im making myself miserable

Sounds like fun tbh!
I have been thinking about learning to play the guitar but is it too hard/too late to learn at 25 bro?

It’s not worth it to rope anymore bro :) Life kinda became fair
Its never too late. Get on YouTube and you'll find plenty of songs that are good for beginners. They'll show the strumming pattern an that too. Like anything else it takes time and you need to keep at it practicing. But its definitely a worthwhile thing to learn.

When I was a 1 cell organism

I’m witnessing the end of the world
I couldn’t be any happier

Nah it was during my childhood and pre-teens

best time was when i wasnt born tbh

Mogs me at being able to gymcel at home

The best time in my life was when I was 5 years old. My life was equally shitty back then, but at least I had no health problems.

Chad-19 hasn't changed my life at all. Thanks, Chad-19.

I'm only enjoy it because I'm seeing all the normies suffer on social media.
yes, and laughing at the foids committing suicide over not being able to go outside :feelskek:

I have never seen this much lifefuel in ages

yes tbh, but im afraid it might not last

I can't gymcel anymore, so it's degraded quite a bit. I'm a hardcore gamer at heart though, so I can find my solace there

Its never too late. Get on YouTube and you'll find plenty of songs that are good for beginners. They'll show the strumming pattern an that too. Like anything else it takes time and you need to keep at it practicing. But its definitely a worthwhile thing to learn.
Thx bro
I’ll buy a guitar IF I can find a store open kek
lmao not at all
Ik right? Cause ur missing having sex with your gf :feelstrash:
Don't you dare disrespect Covid-19 like this, my boy Corona is an incel going ER for all our sakes
:feelskek:

It is by a mole. Living the NEET life is amazing, I’m loving it. Also the bonus of sex havers getting diseases for doing their usual buisness is life fuel.

It is by a mole. Living the NEET life is amazing, I’m loving it. Also the bonus of sex havers getting diseases for doing their usual buisness is life fuel.
Based

It's the same shit as always, i've been in quarantine for 4 years now

kind of tbh, a lot of good copes around me