Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is this the final blackpill? (suicidefuel ngl) (i cried while writing this)

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Finally accepting/realizing that the thing you want in life is a wife and kids? Or is it just me? I hate the idea of having kids, having to raise those little shits who do nothing but drain your wallet and eat your food, but i think just having me, a wife/gf and a kid would be really sweet. To be a happy little family, living in a nice area, and to pass down my knowledge, based beliefs and morals. To give someone all the shit i have consoomed in recent years to once i die or get old. To do what all men are born to do. Too bad we'll never get the chance to do this. We're all genetically not what society wants. We're too genetically inferior to pass on our genes. For some of us, we may be the only surviving people in our entire family, or our parent's only child. For some, we are literally a genetic dead end. My family, both sides, are vast and full of sex having normies who have children. But for me and my older brother, we are both incel. He however is much older than me, and had a kid earlier in life, who is now 18. A daughter, who went from a happy little girl, to a dick riding whore, right before his eyes. He did what his mission in life is, and now that he has no one, he is incel, just like me. Only difference, is that he GOT to have a normal life, to enjoy life and live as a normie.
Me, i'm 20 and rotting all alone in my bedroom. Never even touched a girl before. I just want a gf and to be by ourselves, away from soyciety, but the idea of having a child is not seeming as bad as it should be. Like previously it has.
Maybe it is my body or brain trying to wake me up out of this nightmare i call a life. Trying to tell me i've passed the line, and that it's now or never, that i get a gf or have child. It's pretty sad if you think about it. I'm only 20, and my fatherly instincts are starting to kick in, to want to become a dad and have a happy life with my woman and child. But little does it know that i'm an incel, and probably won't ever be able to see that become a reality. I think this is the final blackpill. Instead of seeing guys with girls, i'll start noticing couples with children, all happy and full of love. A father playing with his kid, he's their entire world. Meanwhile i sit here alone and rot, crying myself to sleep everynight while i wonder what love is like. Or how a woman feels, or how nice her hair smells. Instead, i'll be the old man you see sitting at the bench in parks, vicariously living my dream life through the couples i see at the park. Feeling so many emotions. Sad ones, hateful ones, jealous ones, depressed ones, maybe even ones i can't even describe with words.
When i beat Bioshock 2, i got the good ending
And ngl, it seriously gave me a warm feeling in my heart. It made me feel happy, and nearly tear up. I know this sounds extremely autistic, but fuck man, fuck.
Another part of this is probably the fact that i never had a proper dad in my life, he left when i was 2. So i would not be surprised if that plays into it getting me so emotional ngl. I didn't grow up with a good father in my life, and now i feel it is my duty to make up for that, by BEING a good father, and to give my kid the life i always wanted.
ok i'm not ngl i cried while writing that last sentence tbh. I guess that shit just hit me really hard.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
I think this is the final blackpill.

The bigdaddypill is brutal.

I get it too when the fatherly instincts kick in too, must be the same for other cels here. It feels the most mundane bliss I need but brutal that it is impossible to realize

This may contain Bioshock spoilers so I'm not gonna read.

I’d want kids tbh I’m pretty nice to em I think. It’d be cool playing vidya with my kid and stuff. Sadly this will never happen

Is that the notorious evil neo-nazi, terrorist sympathizer, rapist inkwell content? IT won't touch this thread. Anyway sorry OP I don't share the same sentiments but I know life hurts you:( It never even begun