Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is this the most cringy PUA video ever?

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
Watch from 3:35 on:

This is the ultimate PUA cringe video. Look at the truecels who are learning PUA approaches from the ugly instructor as well at 5:50. JFL it's like the united nations of the incels: a low T ethnic with too much body fat, a skinny white balding soy with glasses and a turbomanlet black guy. Imagine looking like this and paying tons of money to learn "daygame" just to set yourself up for humiliation and possible problems with the law.

The funniest thing is that at least in other PUA videos the instructor is mostly a good looking guy. Not here though, the instructor is some fat ethnic with glasses. Look at the approach that he does at 4:35 JFL you can't be more of a failure. How anybody can get scammed by a guy like him is beyond me.

Yeah I don't know how people somehow think that this shit works. Imagine watching this and thinking "that's reasonable, let me give him my money", JFL

Yeah I don't know how people somehow think that this shit works. Imagine watching this and thinking "that's reasonable, let me give him my money", JFL

He should have demonstrated that it works himself but the one time he did an approach it was even more of a failure when his beginner students were doing it lol.

The way he ran after that woman on the escalator stairs HAHAHA JFL. Women totally cringed when they saw his face. There is no way this guy is successful with what he's doing.

Cold approach works when you're at least Chadlite or Upper tier normie sometimes, though there is still difficulty, but if you are below average or borderline incel like these guys, it's completely useless. Don't know why many people don't understand this.

grade A asshole i think doing this going to get you in trouble with law and a good ass raping in the yard

I don’t feel any sympathy for them. They deserve getting humiliated

Yeah this is one of the most cringy pua videos. Its like sending your troops out to certain death.
Lmao would even a normie deny these guys have a chance doing this? This is the definition of genetic garbage and these guys are gonna have a lifetime of suffering ahead of time because of something they had no control over, so sad.

Lol funniest shit ive seen here.

Lol funniest shit ive seen here.
How deluded do you have to be to cold approach women yet look like utter garbage. If you’re not at least a 7/10 just don’t bother. Even then she may find it creepy unless she’s really attracted to him.

It's the legendary PUA video, the most famous one

How deluded do you have to be to cold approach women yet look like utter garbage. If you’re not at least a 7/10 just don’t bother. Even then she may find it creepy unless she’s really attracted to him.

Yes, PUAcoping has really died down ever since online dating came about. More and more men are starting to realize how important looks are to women.

I can't even decide who is the best looking and worst looking out of them. They all look equally shit.

fucking brutal.

It's like literally all of them started with the same number of credit points when creating their looks in a video game, and the number of points they got was very small (playing on hard mode). Then they had to build a character who is a 3/10 guy. The white guy put most of his points into race and height, the black guy into being high T. The two ethnics put some points into hair and left some for height and face, but didn't have anything left for race and high T. So in the end they all look exactly equally shit. It's like Incel: The Game ("build your own incel character and guide him through the streets!")

It's like literally all of them started with the same number of credit points when creating their looks in a video game, and the number of points they got was very small (playing on hard mode). Then they had to build a character who is a 3/10 guy. The white guy put most of his points into race and height, the black guy into being high T. The two ethnics put some points into hair and left some for height and face, but didn't have anything left for race and high T. So in the end they all look exactly equally shit. It's like Incel: The Game ("build your own incel character and guide him through the streets!")

The black guy looks low T as fuck JFL .
Btw watch the fat curry run rofl . He runs like a girl.

The black guy looks low T as fuck JFL .
Btw watch the fat curry run rofl . He runs like a girl.

He's in better shape than the rest of them and just looks and acts more manly IMO. The rest of them are total soys.

lol you're a savage. I wouldn't like you as a friend.

I'm proud that that title goes to a fellow countryman of mine:

"Hi, how are you doing? I'd like to meet one of you girls" (stuttering)

"so, I'd like to meet one of you girls"

Funny thing about it was I heard some Lookism guys tracked all the ethnics down in the vid and it turns out they ascended and found GF's.

The guy was definitely inceltier jfl

The first one gets me every time JFC I can't take the cringe.

Jesus fucking christ, does Brazil have high autism rate?

These guys are legends for not only doing this shit but allowing it on public video. They prove the black pill in realtime.

I can't even decide who is the best looking and worst looking out of them. They all look equally shit.
The fat ethnic student would be decent if he gymmaxxed imo

The fat ethnic student would be decent if he gymmaxxed imo

He is low T. He would need to put in a lot of work to compensate. But yeah, he would be better off gymmaxxing than doing this stupid PUA shit.

This is the ultimate PUA cringe video. Look at the truecels who are learning PUA approaches from the ugly instructor as well at 5:50. JFL it's like the united nations of the incels: a low T ethnic with too much body fat, a skinny white balding soy with glasses and a turbomanlet black guy. Imagine looking like this and paying tons of money to learn "daygame" just to set yourself up for humiliation and possible problems with the law.

The funniest thing is that at least in other PUA videos the instructor is mostly a good looking guy. Not here though, the instructor is some fat ethnic with glasses. Look at the approach that he does at 4:35 JFL you can't be more of a failure. How anybody can get scammed by a guy like him is beyond me.

The chubby guy running up the escalator frantically and freaking the blonde foid out :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Man, I can never bring myself to hate PUAs. Those guys are the best.

These guys are more bluepilled than normies, even normies know that this shit is super creepy and doesn't work at all.

Notice that most of them are manlets and ethnic, double death sentence. They should be posting here.

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
The white guy is tall so he could ascend with an asian or brown ethnic foid
Yeah this is one of the most cringy pua videos. Its like sending your troops out to certain death.
Lmao would even a normie deny these guys have a chance doing this? This is the definition of genetic garbage and these guys are gonna have a lifetime of suffering ahead of time because of something they had no control over, so sad.
Even the short black guy???

The chubby guy running up the escalator frantically and freaking the blonde foid out :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Man, I can never bring myself to hate PUAs. Those guys are the best.

It's like he literally tried to make the worst approach possible for the laughs.

It's actually a good idea like maybe few incels should get together and do this "day game" with the most obnoxious autistic behavior possible just for the laughs. Unfortunately, they'd probably just be arrested within an hour.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is a truly cringy PUA-Video. Watch it.

It's like he literally tried to make the worst approach possible for the laughs.

It's actually a good idea like maybe few incels should get together and do this "day game" with the most obnoxious autistic behavior possible just for the laughs. Unfortunately, they'd probably just be arrested within an hour.

People can subconsciously tell. They know an incel could never be successful approaching, so they worry that he might turn to rape. That's why normies are afraid of incels approaching.

If they laugh and mock, they know the incel has nothing to lose.

Some may become prolific sex offenders, others might grab the nearest AK and go on a spree, but the truth is, most of us will just sit and ROT.

4:35

''ok, I need to brush up my escalator approach''

You need to 'brush up' your face and whole body, bro

Last edited:
I can't even make it past the thumbnail on this one, it's too cringe.

4:35

''ok, I need to brush up my escalator approach''

You need to 'brush up' your face and whole body, bro

LMAO. The escalator approach is like the ultimate fail, it almost looked like they were making a comedy sketch making fun out of PUA.

I can't imagine escalator approach working unless you're like 9/10 Chad. He was literally pushing the foid out of his way and then suddenly turned around just to show his ugly face.

I have to give him credit for making that stuck up woman as uncomfortable as possible though. As far as I'm concerned he should just keep doing this forever like keep brushing up your escalator approach bro.

JFL imagine an ugly ethnic escalator-approaching women for hours lol waiting for them like some sort of ambush.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back