Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is this why so many autists post here?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

There are far more sub-5, sub-4, just plain ugly and manlet males than there are autists. You would think there would be less autist overrepresentation on this forum than there is. At the same time, you would also think ugly and short incel-in-denial cucks without a clue would be almost entirely apathetic video game copers instead of transparently desperate male feminists using platforms like IT en-masse that shit on people more similar to them than pretty much anyone else.

At the same time, oxytocin receptor deficiency has been associated with autism spectrum disorder, which probably prevents autists from engaging in cucked behaviour as strongly as neurotypicals once they stop being completely clueless on female behaviour. All the men on IT with Asperger's syndrome are so laughably clueless about what motivates foids that it makes me feel pity, they seem to genuinely think that all human beings are exactly like them (the kind of person that was at a time suggested to be in possession of an "extreme male brain") until presented with information proving otherwise.

Do you think being retarded might make ugly people more likely to post on incel forums because their love hormone receptors are all fucked up, while NT incels are more likely to mentally recoil at anything "misogynistic" and rationalise it away so they can go back to believing foids can do no wrong as they cope with eternal virginity? I feel like if I was NT there is a good chance I would be a cuck, because I remember all the males with similar SMVs to me in high school that surrounded me being cucks to some extent unless they just completely isolated themselves and did not even interact with females their age (in which case they were probably apathetic towards fesnails). The only way to make most NTs (ones without a high enough degree of honesty accept their situation) wake up to some of the more autistic facets of the blackpill is to have them be assaulted every day by its truths. This is why NTs posting here tend to be giga truecels (such as one guy who posts here with no muscle tissue who looks like a bag of bones or bunnycunt who is a manlet norwooding teen with a cleft lip and flat asymmetrical face) if they are not LARPing and also why subreddits like FDS or women on twitter screeching at sub-5 neurotypical men that they want them dead will eventually blackpill more of them than anything else imo.

I think you just cracked the case wide open OP

This is actually a pretty interesting observation, good post.

Great post OP

male autists are oppressed

Male autists are unable to understand social behaviours instinctively as NTs do, so they are forced by their circumstances to put conscious effort into studying human behaviour in order to become more sociable.

This is why autistic men are more likely to be blackpilled, because they are forced to actually spend time paying attention to how humans around them behave, and put thought into understanding the reasons for their behaviour. NTs usually have no need for engaging in this behaviour, they generally just depend on their instincts to understand the people around them.

It's is pretty cucked to think that no man can think rationally about women unless he is on the autism spectrum tbh.

It's is pretty cucked to think that no man can think rationally about women unless he is on the autism spectrum tbh.
It's harder for him to do so if NT because men are fucking machines and his brain isn't broken

It's harder for him to do so if NT because men are fucking machines and his brain isn't broken
This mentality is legit woman worship. It is prevalent in our culture, unfortunately. I think at some point men knew that women aren't shit, but social media has made this no longer the case.

This could be explained by personality frameworks. The cucks, aka "NT" incels probably have "F" in their mbti, hence their sympathy towards females. Whereas the autistic, observer type incels have "T" in their mbti.