Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion is this XOR?

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I remember ages ago Serge made a thread about different emails and such that he got. There was one that I found very funny so I saved it. Fast forward to around now and @XOR made a thread proving he wasn't a foid with a voice recording. I noticed they sounded similar so I found the original recording I have and they sound 99% like the same guy. What do you guys think?
Original voice recording:

Modcels know whose alt @XOR was. That is what I read, anyway.

Modcels know whose alt @XOR was. That is what I read, anyway.
he implied he had another account (that seems to be banned) in the vocaroo so I wouldn't be surprised if they knew

:feelsmega::feelsmega::giga:
Needed a horror story about the cursed user of .co

@BummerDrummer GTFIH this is news worthy

Obviously him

Well, he was a complete idiot then because @XOR was obvious lol.

Wonder what his alt was.

he probably looks harmless, must be funny to have a psycho voice while being ugly and harmless
tbhtbh. Sadly my weird voice fits since I sound like a Kermit the Frog ripoff

Great catch! Idk, what that guy's problem is. I wonder why he is trying to sound like cliche some villain with that tone and laugh

I see @XOR his channeling is ER energy into his villain laugh

you can't be worst than me lol, post a vocaroo
I'm too high inhib ngl. I have a doxxable voice since its so weird.

it's okay you're not forced to do it, but no one can doww you with your voice
if someone I knew somehow came across it they would probably recognize me ngl

I remember ages ago Serge made a thread about different emails and such that he got. There was one that I found very funny so I saved it. Fast forward to around now and @XOR made a thread proving he wasn't a foid with a voice recording. I noticed they sounded similar so I found the original recording I have and they sound 99% like the same guy. What do you guys think?
Original voice recording:

very very very scary

you're 5'3 and incel, live with parents, have a chalite Mexican (mixed race) brother, you're in uni, you're adopted, you use incelletual on other social media, there's more to get doxxed with than your voice
exactly. Adding in my voice would be the nail in the coffin.

I also dont use incellectual on my other media ngl. I had a braincels account but it was slightly different (incellect) I tend to use different usernames on different sites.

If he doesn't want to be obvious, he should just create an account with weeb avi.

11r

i swear i didn't try to doxx you, i have to nothing to gain from doxxing people, i can't even blackmail you lol, im too much of a third worlder to have a paypal
I didn't think you were doxxing ngl. Even if you did search me up some people just do it out of curiosity to see what they would find without having sinister plans.
If he doesn't want to be obvious, he should just create an account with weeb avi.

View attachment 246388
:feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere:

@XOR thoughts?

That's just sad, so much effort for an incel forum.

Wtf that voice sounds incredibly similar :feelsmega: :feelsmega: :feelsmega: :feelsmega:

lifefuel for high IQ and villain tier dialoguecels