Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is this YouTube incel trolling us or is he an actual incel

N

Nihilisticel

Banned
-

Go through his videos, I swear dude mogs everyone on this forum. He could get stacies easily.

Kind of trolly but still entertaining to watch. He said he'll get nose surgery in his videos and I'd like to see how much that helps.

If that is the real FACE. That dude ‘subhuman Africancel’ you brought on lookslive is a total fakecel.

79ccfb69-5f5a-4ddb-bb82-a7c087976dbf-png.186996

That’s his account on girlsaskguys(dot)com, he goes by the username ‘angelzhaven23’. This ugly blacky only wants blonde haired blue eyed Stacy:feelskek::feelskek: he has more posts where he just refuses to date shegroids JFL.

Last edited:
three letters

Majority of the black ‘cels’ on this forum ngl

Trolling, apparently.

I have seen him posting on shortcels , Seems like believes he’s incel.

8/10 Tyrone, he is delusional.

He looks like what half this forum does.

You have to try to not get laid looking like that. Obvious fakecel just fishing for compliments

This fucking retard is trolling, look at this shit...
Unnamed

if he's an incel, I'm nothing, but shit.

no doubt he can get a sheboon

That nigger is trolling us. He is clearly a black Chad.

I wanna castrate him tbh ngl.

He is making fun of incels obviously.

he's a troll, he also postmaxx on every blackpill related videos on youtube, no constructive comment, he just repeat "it's over"
Chads don't waste their time and life on random virgins on the internet.

he's not a chad, he do that for attention, just want to hear people in the comment section saying "you look good"
Fair enough, he could be a turbo sperg IRL or maybe he's just too short, who knows.

I would mever fucking be incel with that face amd body/frame.

He is incel. He has a shit face with tons of upper eyelid exposure and some other big flaws. Body doesnt mean shit. Its all about Face, Height and Race.

Stop coping you fags. If you think he slays, you arent blackpilled.
4/10

He is body aestheticmaxx with great right/left symmetry. His face is at least high tier normie/ tyronnelite caliber.

dont give the troll attention

Literally mogs me, I would kill to look like him

Ignore him. Just a ego attention seeking prick.

I used to be on the same Discord server that he was.
"When was the last time that you had sex?"
- October 2019.

Ngl, he still ugly for most non-black women but very far from an incel. Also: doing rhino when you have a huge nose like that is sane.

He is body aestheticmaxx with great right/left symmetry. His face is at least high tier normie/ tyronnelite caliber.
This, only gymcels think he slays. He also uses filters and is trolling on ask girls. He's not truecel tier ugly though.

Hes probably nt. Rhino can not fix a nose that size though.

Jfl pretty sure that's atheistsomalipirate on cuckit

He is incel. He has a shit face with tons of upper eyelid exposure and some other big flaws. Body doesnt mean shit. Its all about Face, Height and Race.

4/10
You can’t be serious with these ratings

4/10
Lmao

This guy will be the face of inceldom, he is the new Jack Peterson...