Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is Tomoko Kuroki an Incel?

is Tomoko Incel?

• yes

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 36 85.7%

• Total voters
kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
tenor.gif

She's a girl

It's a fantasy world, and in that world she is an incel.

Can't be incel, if you're female
case closed
The world of Watamote is not the same as our world. In that world, a female can be an incel.

She is chad only. There's literal proof of this.

2d whores are no different than 3d whores.

5 minutes on Tinder and she's using that TP to clean up all the chad cum.

she’s a girl

She is chad only. There's literal proof of this.

2d whores are no different than 3d whores.
Most of the men in an anime world is chad to a certain extent. Like the guy who dropped a pencil next to her (if I'm remembering right) was pretty much a normie and she was attracted to him.
To say 2d foids are no different than 3d foids is disingenous because their worlds are different, influenced by their creator's idea of the world. Even the most realistic fictions have biases from the creator's mind which make the world work differently from ours.
In the world of Watamote, NT matters far more than in this world. The creator probably was bluepilled and believed this, and Tomoko is no social butterfly. And she is also short and "ugly" when compared to the other girls. She's like bottom 1% in that world. That wouldn't make her an incel in our world, but in that world every other girl mogs her by like 200%.
The creator was probably using his own incel experiences to make the story. But he changed it from boy to girl because it's funnier and less serious that way. He didn't intend to write a tragedy. So it's more like a female shell placed on the creator's male experiences. Therefore, she is incel.

Most of the men in an anime world is chad to a certain extent. Like the guy who dropped a pencil next to her (if I'm remembering right) was pretty much a normie and she was attracted to him.
To say 2d foids are no different than 3d foids is disingenous because their worlds are different, influenced by their creator's idea of the world. Even the most realistic fictions have biases from the creator's mind which make the world work differently from ours.
In the world of Watamote, NT matters far more than in this world. The creator probably was bluepilled and believed this, and Tomoko is no social butterfly. And she is also short and "ugly" when compared to the other girls. She's like bottom 1% in that world. That wouldn't make her an incel in our world, but in that world every other girl mogs her by like 200%.
The creator was probably using his own incel experiences to make the story. But he changed it from boy to girl because it's funnier and less serious that way. He didn't intend to write a tragedy. So it's more like a female shell placed on the creator's male experiences. Therefore, she is incel.
The 2d world is based off of the 3d world. 2d whores would run in the opposite direction if they saw you irl, they would go for chad before even considering talking to you. I mean Tomoko has shown literal disgust and hatred for ugly guys, and gets wet over rich statusmaxxed chads.

Jfl foids can't be incel, 99% of the niggas here would fuck her

@epillepsy
Yes, I gave a detailed response to this above.
But for me to irrefutably prove my point that Tomoko is an incel, I'd have to watch the series again tonight and write up a full argument tomorrow.

You can't seriously think that an artist can't build a fictional world in which it's possible for femcels to exist. You just tinker with how the world works and make it happen. That's why anime shows a better world than ours, an idealized one. The creator has used his imagination and made a fantasy creature - a female incel.
The 2d world is based off of the 3d world
It's based on the creator's conception of the 3d world, how he thinks the world is, or how he imagines it can be.
If you are bluepilled, you might think that a femcel can exist. Even if not, you can create a world in which it can happen.
To my recollection, Tomoko wants sex, is not picky, and can't get sex. I think this is what an incel is.

It's based on the creator's conception of the 3d world, how he thinks the world is, or how he imagines it can be.
If you are bluepilled, you might think that a femcel can exist. Even if not, you can create a world in which it can happen.
To my recollection, Tomoko wants sex, is not picky, and can't get sex. I think this is what an incel is.
Why would I use the cucked bluepilled creator's logic instead of actual real world logic?? C'mon man
@FlamingCel

But for me to irrefutably prove my point that Tomoko is an incel, I'd have to watch the series again tonight and write up a full argument tomorrow.

You can't seriously think that an artist can't build a fictional world in which it's possible for femcels to exist. You just tinker with how the world works and make it happen. That's why anime shows a better world than ours, an idealized one. The creator has used his imagination and made a fantasy creature - a female incel.

Read it all but any chance that you have autism?

Why would I use the cucked bluepilled creator's logic instead of actual real world logic?? C'mon man
But she is trapped in that cucked creator's world and cannot escape. That logic controls and defines her. The creator says she is incel, backs it up with story points, and he is the God of that world.
If Tomoko was transported into our world, I agree she can't be incel.

You said she was an incel which any sane man would disagree with
Oh, I meant that no disagreements that it was cucked for the creator to make it like that.

Edit: Can the other person who voted Yes please have courage and back me up.

In fiction femcels exist, in real life, not so much. So yeah she's a "femcel"

In fiction femcels exist, in real life, not so much. So yeah she's a "femcel"
Thank you. Don't see why it's so hard to understand. In fiction, anything is possible.

I want fuck her so, no.

I want to coom inside her.

No, she even cringed that she could become the queen of the otaku group. She is a irl femcel, chad only.

Subhuman IQ: inceldom discussion theorist sub8 theorist
God IQ: tomoko theorist

Has every man she's ever shot for rejected her? And would she reject a man if he approached her?

If I'm willing to hook up with her then she is not

She never spoke with anyone, she didn't eat a burger until she was in high school.

She's not even trying. She's just a common fujoshi. I guess it's assumed men wouldn't like her, but if I was to really overthink this, she hasn't actually attempted to have sex so she can't be called incel. Yet.

Watamote is my fav manga/anime.
Been following for a few years even during the time when /v/ was sending the artist(female) dick pics on twitter, own actually all the merch except for the daki you got when you pre-ordered all the dakis(you needed to have lived in the country at the time), and the baseball merch.

Do I think she is an incel? Yes.
But the thing is that watamote is fictional.
In real life, on japan twitter, if a teen girl posts a photo of herself and the correct hash tags like wanting to connect with others, they can end up with thousands of followers by the next day. Lots of bot accounts do this now just to get simp donations I shit you not.
Any dude in high school would be happy with a meek quiet gf.

The only reason I think the character is female is because the writer is a male, and having a female MC makes it easier to attract new people to the manga.