Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Trump ever gonna fucking ban shit tok? What the fuck

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I heard he was banning that shit months ago and whores are still posting videos. Take that shit down ffs. Take Instagram down too while ur at it. What gives, is he gonna gonna cuck out or actually start doing shit. Whether he starts manning up or not will decide whether I vote for him or not.

American companies stepped in to manage it instead, solving whatever problem Tik Tok posed.

he's soycuck low test larper cunt. faggot was supposed to ban abortion, build a wall, lockout illegal trash. nothing has been done but give rich fags tax cuts I gave him one more chance to see if he would ban Tiktok but no. so Riden with Biden at this point
American companies stepped in to manage it instead, solving whatever problem Tik Tok posed.
Cuck Trump. Should have banned it immediately.

Somehow this isn't surprising.
Companies are obsessed with having a social media presence to appear hip and technology advanced.

he's soycuck low test larper cunt. faggot was supposed to ban abortion, build a wall, lockout illegal trash. nothing has been done but give rich fags tax cuts I gave him one more chance to see if he would ban Tiktok but no. so Riden with Biden at this point

Cuck Trump. Should have banned it immediately.
What a fucking cuck. Yeah that’s a good point, where tf is that wall he’s been talking about for a fucking decade? Why are their still so many illegal deathnics here?

What a fucking cuck. Yeah that’s a good point, where tf is that wall he’s been talking about for a fucking decade? Why are their still so many illegal deathnics here?
Trump played ya dumb ass

Trump played ya dumb ass
Trump's grand daughter speaks Mandarin is Jewish. Fucker has only paid $700 in taxes and cut rich Jews taxes further. while I got no tax cuts.

He cut legal immigration to be fair

Trump was never on your side lmao.

Trump is mostly talk and no action, unfortunately. Still better than the alternatives though.

Trump is not our ally. Stop coping, you retarded tradcuck, cuckservative morons.

He for sure let us down, but I think he did cut illegal immigration.

still better than Biden anyway. Mike pence is based, I promise you. If trump gets 2nd term he could die of old age and pence takes over. If that happens,america is saved.

He for sure let us down, but I think he did cut illegal immigration.

still better than Biden anyway. Mike pence is based, I promise you. If trump gets 2nd term he could die of old age and pence takes over. If that happens,america is saved.

Trump is definitely better than Hillary or Biden. They would’ve completely opened the gates. Which day and time is the Pence-Kamala debate?

Trump is definitely better than Hillary or Biden. They would’ve completely opened the gates. Which day and time is the Pence-Kamala debate?
Tuesday next week, not sure the time but I think it’s The same.

I believe an American company bought it so now it isn’t getting banned.

so Riden with Biden at this point
With the supreme court soon to be under trumps absolute control, trump can pass almost anything he wants soon (kind of)
also, biden is a puupet.
if people really gave af, they would have gone er on most politicians

Trump's grand daughter speaks Mandarin is Jewish. Fucker has only paid $700 in taxes and cut rich Jews taxes further. while I got no tax cuts.
Retards are especially susceptible in getting duped under the presence of a 'REAL MAN' like Trump

He won't. I know for a fact that shit won't ever go through.