Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is ugliness a contributing factor to autism?

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
I mean growing up being ugly can mean you have little social interaction, those who are good looking, usually end up being more social and confident as a result. At the very least is autism partly to blame on being ugly with that causing you to be isolated?

indeed people with little to none social interaction either its from meme autism or real autism tend to be ugly

even if chad was autistic he would get aproached so it doesnt matter

It's a major factor, and plays a big role in not only human interaction, but how others perceive you.

indeed people with little to none social interaction either its from meme autism or real autism tend to be ugly

:feelsbadman::feelsrope:

autism is too vague. Social anxiety would be a better word to describe our situation. But autism is the consequence of having beyond shit genetics that alters proper brain development, and shit gens=ugly

Subhuman genes come in packages

aspergers is cope for uglies

Autism is a consequence of being ugly imo

Sperg chad/womyn usually go undiagnosed as they’re embraced socially whether or not they’re defective. The ratio of male to female autists is 5:1, coincidentally >90% of spergs will die virgins.

Aspies have ruined the term autism and pretend their severe social anxiety and awkwardness caused by getting bullied into isolation is somehow a genetic disorder lmao

Autism is hereditary, although it is often a sign of being genetic shit which usually comes along with being ugly.

There are Chad autists/spergs, but very rare.

Autism is defective neurodevelopment of the fetus which also manifests in looks. Autistic people have more birth defects and physical anomalies.

"Ugliness" can be syndromal. The autism spectrum is wide and many ugly people with mild types of autism are never diagnosed.

I was bit by a fly when I was 1 years old and it almost killed me.. my genes probably mutated from that and FlyFace is born. Like a weird concoction of complete trash and shit that almost kills you, yet keeps you alive to suffer. :feelsbadman:

ASD usually develops until your 4. So probably not. But the oppsite could be true social isolation etc. destroys your health and hormonal balance, leading to maldevelopment.

No such thing as autism

Its just ugliness coupled with retardation for low functioncels and ugliness coupled with high awareness for high functioncels.

It certainly wouldn't help.

It's one of the major factors for sure. I believe no one is born with autism and there's no true autism until you're 6. Once other kids see you're genetic trash and they let you know that, you get autism.

No.

Autism is observable in infants. MRI scans can actually detect autism in children as young as one year old.

Freudian psychology ruined the understanding of a lot of mental illnesses for a lot of people. You don't become "autistic", you are born as one. The brain is an organ and can be broken or come out defective like anything else.

This is not to say poor life experiences cannot have a damaging psychological effect, but even in that case sometimes your genes still determine the outcome of a psychological trauma.

Not autism, but ugliness DEFINITELY contributes to poor social skills. Ugly guys don't get many opportunities to learn social skills when almost everyone shuns them because of their appearance.

Not autism, but ugliness DEFINITELY contributes to poor social skills. Ugly guys don't get many opportunities to learn social skills when almost everyone shuns them because of their appearance.

Social skills are not learned. They are something NT-people are born with.

Just observe neurotypicals when they are drunk, they still get along. The NT-brains are always compatible at a primitive level.

Social skills are not learned. They are something NT-people are born with.

Just observe neurotypicals when they are drunk, they still get along. The NT-brains are always compatible at a primitive level.
just be npc-theory.

This!

yes that's the major factor I think but there are some rare exceptions like attractive people with autism

There are very few attractive people with autism but they do exist. I don’t think it’s as simple as being ugly that makes us act the way we do.