Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is ugliness self inflicted?

big_goob

big_goob

Banned
-
Obviously most of us are naturally unattractive, but I think there's definitely certain things we can do to boost our attractiveness. Like working out, hair style, "cooler" glasses (if you have them) better clothes etc.

I don't know maybe that's my opinion.

fucking troll fuck yourself

Lefterio13 said:
fucking troll fuck yourself

Woooaaah buddy I'm not trolling. Starting a discussion, calm your panties.

You can work out all you want but you can't change your face. Some people also have shit frames, acne, short height, etc. There's definitely things you can improve about your appearance, but for most people it's meaningless since there's a lot of factors you can't change.

21st century schizoid man said:
You can work out all you want but you can't change your face. Some people also have shit frames, acne, short height, etc. There's definitely things you can improve about your appearance, but for most people it's meaningless since there's a lot of factors you can't change.

Acne obviously a problem but you can use medicine for it. Frame I get, same with height. But you'll learn girls don't really like that or care that much.

I dunno, I feel like you can't really make yourself look a lot better, but you can definitely keep yourself from looking your worst. I feel like a lot of attractiveness is in the face so there's really not much style and working out is gonna do for that, besides maybe a better haircut or better glasses framing your face differently and exercise making it less chubby looking. Plastic surgery could potentially fix a lot but it costs a fuckton and there's always a lot that could go wrong with it.

Yes, there are so many things that will help you improve your looks. But mostly incels are too pathetic to even try looksmaxing.

BordeauxPilled said:
I dunno, I feel like you can't really make yourself look a lot better, but you can definitely keep yourself from looking your worst. I feel like a lot of attractiveness is in the face so there's really not much style and working out is gonna do for that, besides maybe a better haircut or better glasses framing your face differently and exercise making it less chubby looking. Plastic surgery could potentially fix a lot but it costs a fuckton and there's always a lot that could go wrong with it.

Yep.

Incelius said:
Yes, there are so many things that will help you improve your looks. But mostly incels are too pathetic to even try looksmaxing.

LOL true

I showered and got a haircut today, but I have yet to eat broccoli. Therefore, I deserve to die alone.

ban this stupid retard

No. I guess if you stress out more that means you'll get bags/wrinkles and lose hair faster but that's the extent of it. Nothing else.

Grotesque said:
I showered and got a haircut today, but I have yet to eat broccoli. Therefore, I deserve to die alone.

λμαο

big_goob said:
hindustan_zindabad said:
ban this stupid retard
Lol why?

How fucking new can you be, you don't even try to make your normie advice subtle. Leave this fucking forum you do not belong here. If you want to go self-improve then there's 2000000 other places on the internet for that

hindustan_zindabad said:
big_goob said:
hindustan_zindabad said:
ban this stupid retard
Lol why?

How fucking new can you be, you don't even try to make your normie advice subtle. Leave this fucking forum you do not belong here. If you want to go self-improve then there's 2000000 other places on the internet for that

Because my advice is useful means it's normie advice? If I was you, I'd fuck right off and go get a BJ from some ex-prisoner with no front teeth, you need one.

Well can you polish a turd?
If you do sure you end up with a shiny shit, but its still shit.

RoundJaw said:

You can mold a turd. Make like an amiibo out of shit I guess. Maybe a Pop vinyl?

RoundJaw said:

Chads and girls are made of shit just like us, so yeah, this will work.

hasn't even been a day and a normie's already allowed to shit up this board rofl

blue pilled cuck, take this PUA shit somewhere else

FACE > ALL