Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious is vidya coping worth putting effort into?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
I enjoy minecraft to some extent I guess but it gets boring

i enjoyed playing demoman in TF2 recently but idk if that counts since i was high on xanax

Playing video games rarely feels like effort to me

I don’t have the motivation to play games anymore tbh. I usually never finish them when I do play them.

You know you’re fucked when even video games are too much effort

its worth it if you enjoy it i guess

I used to love video games. The community, everything.

@PotatoTomato is a based gamer ngl

Not most modern games, no, they're casual shit for normies.

it's hard to say, you can learn a game to the point you beat everyone or get an extremely high score, you can get some serious heart-thumping entertainment out of that. but then you run the risk of hating your height of achievement all the more as a great waste of time. that's been my experience.

probably the only real transcendental experience you can get out of gaming is to actually turn it into a productive occupation, become a streamer that gets donations, an e-sports player, a reviewer, or a developer.

Yes man i used to play tf it was nice
Nowadays im playing Euto truck sim 2.Legit lifefuel.

I don’t have the motivation to play games anymore tbh. I usually never finish them when I do play them.

You know you’re fucked when even video games are too much effort
Yeah I can’t get into video games these days. Nothing interests me. Something is wrong with me

I have a lot less motivation to play games now tbh.

Yeah, getting good and killing noobs is a good cope

I really like the sense of progress, eurotrucksim 2 is a great source for that feeling.

I don't bother to play video games on steam anymore because I've lost motivation. The only games that I play now are COD Black Ops II and Minecraft for the Xbox One.

Only zombies. Its the reason why I bought the game in the first place.
YEs, me too. I have all the dlc for zombies. I have around 600 hours on zombies but i plan to increase my playtime.

YEs, me too. I have all the dlc for zombies. I have around 600 hours on zombies but i plan to increase my playtime.
I have no DLCs for zombies though unfortunately. I do plan to increase my playtime also when I can. Also whenever I see a little kid on the mic I really like trolling & insulting them.

I have no DLCs for zombies though unfortunately. I do plan to increase my playtime also when I can. Also whenever I see a little kid on the mic I really like trolling & insulting them.
I always play single or with people i know from steam tbh

Yes, i only play it on pc.
Well fuck its over for me because I don't have it for steam. I may buy it for pc in the future but it all depends on how much money I get.

Well fuck its over for me because I don't have it for steam. I may buy it for pc in the future but it all depends on how much money I get.
Yous hould get a pc tbh. Its the best.

There are plans to create an incel guild once WoW Classic comes in August. It might be a pretty good cope.

I do plan on getting one thats around 5k-10k dollars
Damn bro that's pretty crazy, what do you need it for?

should try ffxiv its good mmo

Damn bro that's pretty crazy, what do you need it for?
I'm planning to make my future PC last for several years maybe even a decade if I'm lucky. Its for gaming (mostly), browsing & posting on 4chan/incels.co and just general internet surfing. I'll make sure that most if not all modern games can run on my PC perfectly. I'll need alot more money because I want the best parts for my PC.

I'm planning to make my future PC last for several years maybe even a decade if I'm lucky. Its for gaming (mostly), browsing & posting on 4chan/incels.co and just general internet surfing. I'll make sure that most if not all modern games can run on my PC perfectly. I'll need alot more money because I want the best parts for my PC.
Above the ~2k mark, diminishing returns get pretty heavy, it's much better to get a PC for around 2k (and monitors for around $400-500 each) and then upgrade the graphics card every couple of years. It's not worth dumping shitloads of cash into a PC if you aren't even sure whether you'll be motivated enough to take full advantage of your rig.

If you enjoy it, yes.