Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is wall one of the biggest copes out there?

Gengar

Gengar

Commander
★★

I seriously can't think of a cope that defeats wall (of copes for those who have swallowed the blackpill, which excludes "muh personality" for instance) in terms of coping. JFL imagine coping this hard.

Last edited:
The reddit submission is loading and I cannot see anything you posted.

The reddit submission is loading and I cannot see anything you posted.
Same unfortunately. I don't know what's the problem. I'll just copy paste link tbh. I can't.

Same unfortunately. I don't know what's the problem. I'll just copy paste link tbh. I can't.
Yea dude, forum has been pretty buggy lately.

The wall definitely decreases a foids SMV massively, but it's like deducting 1000 from millions. Won't change a single thing.

Grannies with used up roast cunts still have infinitely more SMV than anyone here.

Female SMV absolutely goes down exponentially with age but they certainly are still in a very good position. They can then get a male, start a family and be financially supported.

being a man> being a woman.

Every woman in every age is able to get whatever she want

While it's true women looks begin to decline at a much faster rate which means they have less options then before, what isn't true is having less options than a man. They will always.. I mean always have more options then a guy.

A foids SMV is ∞ no matter what she looks like. There is no wall.

As long as she still has a pussy, cucks don't care.
"Age is just a number sweaty" :soy:

For some reason I can't see this post.

18 year old girls have 10x the SMV of average men

40 year old women have only 4x the SMV of average men

so it is a half-truth

they hit a wall compared to younger women yet ALWAYS have higher value than almost all men

No, the wall is a great investment for our Country. I'd take a $5 billion wall over $126 billion towards illegal immigration and providing health care, public services, etc... to those who take advantage of the system.

Let's not forgot Obama initially proposed a border to be set in place under his term.

18 year old girls have 10x the SMV of average men

40 year old women have only 4x the SMV of average men

so it is a half-truth

they hit a wall compared to younger women yet ALWAYS have higher value than almost all men
Tbh I'm not denying that wall decreases their SMV but it still remains huge.
No, the wall is a great investment for our Country. I'd take a $5 billion wall over $126 billion towards illegal immigration and providing health care, public services, etc... to those who take advantage of the system.

Let's not forgot Obama initially proposed a border to be set in place under his term.
Is it going to be built tho?

It much less a wall and more like an uphill ramp. They can still get up it but it's a bit tougher than before.

The wall exists for men though and it happens when your SMV drops below average.

Is it going to be built tho?

Oh, guaranteed. And who’ll every carry it with them onto the next Presidency (which’ll likely be Trump) will have to finishing building it for the next 2-3 years.