Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is white genocide real? (Poll)

Is white genocide real?

• Total voters
Heard of hate speech?
How are the citizens supposed to protect the borders when it is governement (who have the monoloply on voilence) policy to allow and encourage as many foreigners to move here as possible. And give them every benefit the state can provide at the detriment of everyone else?
Well I don't believe in nations fist of all, so you may be asking the wrong guy here about that. But anyway you sound like a normie with a good job with that anti state benefit shit. Are you a normie with a good job? Who gives a fuck who has to pay for what? I wish i had me some neetbucks myself right now.
You've had responses in this thread, white natives aren't allowed to speak out on it, it's "race hatred" and it's a crime. There are no go zones, there are rape gangs, and the government and authorities are complicit in the destruction. The powers that be achieve acquiescence through media propaganda and threat of imprisonment, or threatening the loss of livelihood for wrongthinkers.
Maybe you can get a blonde stacy to suck you off if you buy into the garden variety white advocate talking points hard enough. I am curious what you stand to gain from it. Did you get bullied by ethnics or what? Society aint gonna want anything to do with your ugly ass regardless. That's why I don't fight for any mickey mouse hot topic political causes. I'm simply pointing out the hysteria as per the OP's invitation for me to do so.

Last edited:
Well I don't believe in nations fist of all, so you may be asking the wrong guy here about that. But anyway you sound like a normie with a good job with that anti state benefit shit. Are you a normie with a good job? Who gives a fuck who has to pay for what? I wish i had me some neetbucks myself right now.
Do you wonder why they want mass migrantion and race mixing, you have just stated it yourself.
Without a national, racial and culture identity people are reduced to just individuals, who can be easily controlled and manipulated.

Do you wonder why they want mass migrantion and race mixing, you have just stated it yourself.
Without a national, racial and culture identity people are reduced to just individuals, who can be easily controlled and manipulated.
Oh right, governments are so pro individual, huh? It's not the collective that's easy to control but the individual, right. But wait, sometimes it's the other way around isn't it? I'm confused.

Racecuck delusions. Fucking hate how Incels are now permanently affiliated with Nazi dogshit.

omg why do u hate black people so much did a black guy fuck ur girl :soy:

BTW yt doesn't get the bux, because it's for Mohammad only. The more you import the more they eat up the social safety nets meant for actual citizens.
You still didn't explain what you stand to gain from it. & You could get neetbux if you tried. Crying autism after seeing a therpaist for a few weeks is a surefire method for anyone.
Racecuck delusions. Fucking hate how Incels are now permanently affiliated with Nazi dogshit.
It's just a cope.

Oh right, governments are so pro individual, huh? It's not the collective that's easy to control but the individual, right. But wait, sometimes it's the other way around isn't it? I'm confused.
It is much harder for a government to act against a racially and cultural homogenous society than a fractured one who have no loyalty to anyone but to what the government provides them (ie all the immigrants who are not punished7 for crimes and given lots of money)
The Jews are the power behind all governments, but soon they will be open to wanting to form a world government, to achieve this they have to destroy the racial and cultural homogeneity

It is much harder for a government to act against a racially and cultural homogenous society than a fractured one who have no loyalty to anyone but to what the government provides them (ie all the immigrants who are not punished7 for crimes and given lots of money)
The Jews are the power behind all governments, but soon they will be open to wanting to form a world government, to achieve this they have to destroy the racial and cultural homogeneity
If that's the case then why would it only apply to whites? Wouldn't they want to mix everyone with everyone else? Have a little genocide party in that way? brown the world, if you will.

If that's the case then why would it only apply to whites? Wouldn't they want to mix everyone with everyone else? Have a little genocide party in that way? brown the world, if you will.
Because we create the best civilisations and are the greatest enemy of the Jew.
Once the white race is gone they will mongrolise everyone else too.
Read about the Kalergi plan, it pretty much explains what is happening.

The majority of this forum is ethnic so it’s funny how people assume we’re all white nazis.

Coudenhove01

Because we create the best civilisations and are the greatest enemy of the Jew.
Once the white race is gone they will mongrolise everyone else too.
Read about the Kalergi plan, it pretty much explains what is happening.
I was hoping you wouldn't tackle my question with more regurgitation of...who you hear all this from anyway bro?

The majority of this forum is ethnic so it’s funny how people assume we’re all white nazis.
Being an ethnic nazi is the ultimate in cuckholdry though lol. It's like being a house nigger in the Old South.
How is it regurgutation, I can see it happening with my own eyes
Really? Any real world examples you care to share? edit: by real world I mean that you've observed personally

It doesn't matter we would be taken a lot more serious and the black pill would spread a lot faster if it wasn't for the politics nazi copers.

I was hoping you wouldn't tackle my question with more regurgitation of...who you hear all this from anyway bro?
Why do governments of white countries support mass migration and are happy regarding the displacement of the original population?

It doesn't matter we would be taken a lot more serious and the black pill would spread a lot faster if it wasn't for the politics nazi copers.
Politics is all a big cope at this point. My political beliefs are secondary to me being incel.

Being an ethnic nazi is the ultimate in cuckholdry though lol. It's like being a house nigger in the Old South.

Really? Any real world examples you care to share?
Of the ethnic replacement of white countries?
Walking around any city in the Uk is an example.

Really? Any real world examples you care to share? edit: by real world I mean that you've observed personally
What is your ethnicity and what country do you live in?

of course, but it is happening really slowly

@Romello Gaghan 2 you've conflated the argument from "it's not happening" to "so what why do you care"
No that's not correct. I still think it's not happening but you do, and since you do, I ask why you care. Ae you in any danger? What about your family? And so on.

More like demographic replacement but its not really out of spite from the powers that be, whites seem to have a better sense of when they are being exploited. This doesnt fit well with the current paradigm of domination, they want obedient workers as George Carlin says.

The ruling classes of the world are mostly white and they want to monopolize the halo of whiteness only for their familial in-group. A consolidation of whiteness so that hierarchy would just be relegated to skin color. The ruling class is actually racist, probably even more racist and more sophisticated than internet racial supremacists.

Ironic thing is that a white supremacist should want this (lower white numbers) if they are so concerned with Caucasian genetic+social supremacy but they are only really concerned about their own genes. Its only a supposed "altruistic" affiliation to associate with other racial supremacists if it concerns their own genes despite it being an inferior strategy in the big picture. Its a form of cope.

And you are wrong. Your first angle was a stab at being pedantic, but that didn't work. Now you ask how a race/culture etc can be destroyed without violence, well there is violence, but it's not necessary, miscegenation is just as destructive.

Also answered, I do not want to live in a 3rd world shithole which is what all of these countries will become. As I am in the more vulnerable class I will feel the brunt of it long before elite whites will.

The third world hordes come here and overwhelmingly vote for radical leftist policies and politicians because they benefit from it at the expense of the host nation. As an American that values the 1st and 2nd amendments, this is concerning.

The erosion of middle American values and culture is a long process that's now starting to really speed up, and it was already destructive with the passing of the 1965 immigration act and the introduction of no-fault divorce laws.
You didn't say any of that shit until now. & idk what pedantic means but whatever I said did work because I'm still right. The latter part of your post was literally nothing but canned white advocate talking points which bore me. And even still, after all this time, you haven't explained why you give a shit anyway. You say you'll "feel the brunt" of it but that's so very vague I don't even know what to do with it it. Other than that, what... your first amendment rights are being infringed? How so what, you can't call people ethnic slurs in public? I don't get it. How do you have any more or less free speech than the ethnics? You can say what you like more or less, you're still gonna get judged based on looks and status like everyone.
Also JFL at idolizing so called middle american values. Don't be delusional tradcuck. America was slave state from day one. For all. It's shit.

I'm gonna try to ascend with a Jewish girl, that way i can beat the shit out of her

Stop coping stormfrontcel white foids won’t fuck you cause you aren’t attractive enough. If you were white chad than foids of all races would be chasing after your cock.
I'm gonna try to ascend with a Jewish girl, that way i can beat the shit out of her
Based tbh. (Just kidding FBI). :feelsbaton::feelsbaton: