Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is whites being the most desired race biological or (((media)))

Which is it

• Biology

• (((Media)))

Results are only viewable after voting.
Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
-
I rlly wonder with all the media brainwashing and shit. @Colvin76 @Personalityinkwell @tehgymcel420 @gymletethnicel @RREEEEEEEEE of course whites can still be incel

@wereqryan has discussed this. It is biological because of certain facial features as well as environments. Compared to the Western Countries, other places are shitholes, as Trump said.

@wereqryan has discussed this. It is biological because of certain facial features as well as environments. Compared to the Western Countries, other places are shitholes, as Trump said.
Jfl and foids do virtue signal

Biology, they have the most balanced stats.

What kind of question is this? Throughout human history ethnics have always saw light skin as high class and beautiful, while dark skin is seen as low class, and disgusting. Whites have not only light skin, but the best phenotype, facial features, various eye and hair colors, plus IQ, and Wealth on top of that.

This right here! The only weakness whites have is faster aging, although with advancements in medicine and technology, that weakness will be squashed.

So yeah whites is the best race.

White is always right

it's obviously biological. Whites have lived in more challenging climates, and have literally evolved to be genetically superior psychopaths as browner races lazed about shitting in their mudhuts.
White is always right
Whites are so fucking superior it's not even fair. This is one of the things I agree 1000% with SJWs on

its not balanced at all
s tier physique
s tier intelligence
literally only downside is their biomes lack natural resources like iron oil etc

probably both, whites have superior facial features and have positive stereotypes to reinforce that

Biology. Beauty is objective and measurable in the brain:

It's the (((media))) and I'm saying this as a White Aryan man. The (((media)))'s agenda is to promote miscegenation between Whites and non-Whites. One way they do this is by portraying White women as "the desirable ones" even for non-Whites.

In actuality, superiority or inferiority of one race over another is an ill-posed question so long as no clearly defined concept of "good" or "bad" exists. From a purely Darwinian perspective, all that matters is survival, and, tbf, from that point of view, Whites aren't superior anymore at all.

I rlly wonder with all the media brainwashing and shit. @Colvin76 @Personalityinkwell @tehgymcel420 @gymletethnicel @RREEEEEEEEE of course whites can still be incel
Remnants of colonialism. The media has only hyped up black men, not white men.

Biological. If the media is hyping up any race it’s blacks and on a lesser extent browns.

Whites are more desirable due to their divinity.

colorism was a big deal in Asian societies 1000s of years before they had media or even knew that white people existed

Wow. This thread turned into white worship pretty quickly.

Media of course.

<---- I personally like being blonde and east European, though my mother never liked blonde heads and I am the only one in the family x)

White CHADS
Noone gives a fuck about 1/10 whitecel