[News] IS YOUR CHILD TEXTING ABOUT COMMUNISM?

schrodingercoper

schrodingercoper

Working to become a van drivER
★★★★★
39d 16h 8m
first reply in the second page, I just broke this thread's 2nd page’s hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply in the 2nd page is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a page that I pump and dumped.

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
56d 1h 28m
first reply in the second page, I just broke this thread's 2nd page’s hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply in the 2nd page is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a page that I pump and dumped.
The 51 posts pill

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
78d 3h 45m
i dont have kids :(

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
56d 1h 28m
i dont have kids :(
I CAN'T BREED.
I CAN'T BREED.
I CAN'T BREED.
I CAN'T BREED.
I CAN'T BREED.
I CAN'T BREED.
I CAN'T BREED.
I CAN'T BREED.
I CAN'T BREED.
I CAN'T BREED.

I CAN'T BREED.

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
78d 3h 45m
I CAN'T BREED.
I CAN'T BREED.
I CAN'T BREED.
I CAN'T BREED.
I CAN'T BREED.
I CAN'T BREED.
I CAN'T BREED.
I CAN'T BREED.
I CAN'T BREED.
I CAN'T BREED.

I CAN'T BREED.
tfw cant breed (ugly incel) and I cant bread (celiac)

Indari

Indari

Just Be Dutch
★★★★★
59d 16h 42m

fucking brutal anal