Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Is your city expensive as fuck?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Mine sure is. I hate it here! A shitty I bedroom apartment will be $900 minimum. I want a small house with a garage to store my camping gear and tinker with motorcycle and auto mechanic stuff so that would probably bring it up to like $1200 minimum.

So even if I had a fully time job about 50% of my income would just go to a landlord.

Why not just get a house? Avg cost of a house here is near 400k. Kek you have any idea how long it would take to save up a 80,000 down payment. It’s over. Can’t wait to get out of here.

Also bunch of filthy liberals and hobos.

no if i have money i cant spend them here no place to lost your money no copes boring place

Yes im planning to move out but shits hard.

It depends where you look. There are expensive parts which don't provide good value for money and others which do.

overall no because its EE, but for my income its expensive

Not really. I live in shithole

Taxes are too high. But that applies to all German cities.

Yup. It's beyond over for me. I am next to a very expensive city living in satellite suburbs. Public transport is bad and expensive. Driver license pill strikes again. @LastGerman

One of the advantages to where I live is that it's super cheap. Downtown Cleveland is expensive, but everywhere else isn't. I got my suburban house for around 130k, in an alright area.

Toledo was even cheaper. My apartment was 500 bux a month, and that was when I lived in a nice one. The shitty one was like 350 a month.

Thing is, salaries adjust accordingly. I make a low amount for an engineer because of it.

Yes here in germany its expensive to live in a city(i believe the most expensive is munich(nearly 50% of your salary) but i could be wrong)