Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is your father present in your life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date

Is your father present in your life?

• Yes

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • No

Votes: 14 42.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
Just a quick poll

Yes. He’s a sad little man these days. He goes to work, comes home and watches tv, goes to sleep.

Last edited:
Oui, mais mon pére travaille beaucoup.

My dad used to work a lot and that involved going out to rural outskirts to manage properties and shit but he was very much present. I actually didn’t want to go with him many times because as a kid I hated the thought of being in the rural shithole country with bugs and shit, quite ironic since as of now I want the exact opposite (to escape the city and go to the country)

Unfortunately yes he is ultra boomer

I live with him now but until I was twelve I only saw him once a month at most then my parents got divorced and I saw him maybe twice per year until I was eighteen

Oui, mais mon pére travaille beaucoup.

My dad used to work a lot and that involved going out to rural outskirts to manage properties and shit but he was very much present. I actually didn’t want to go with him many times because as a kid I hated the thought of being in the country with bugs and shit, quite ironic since as of now I want the exact opposite (to escape the city and go to the country)
good job.

Same thing for me in the sense that my dad travelled a lot, except he would go overseas and all over the place because of work. It was quite exciting getting to travel the world with him as a kid/teen

Unfortunately yes he is ultra boomer
My dads boomerish too. Despite him not forcing his political beliefs on me as a kid, recently (over the last 2 years) I’ve been slowly talking more to him about politics and it seems like we’ve both arrived at roughly the same viewpoints (albeit I’m more racially based) and Jesus Christ despite being at roughly the same viewpoints politically we are very different. he’s a “work will set you free leave the system and work on a compound farm in the middle of nowhere” while I’m a “change the system within the system eugenic natsoc racial lines heritage/tradition” kind of person. We still would both be considered far right anyway but fucking lol he’s a very pro work boomer.

Nope, haven't seen him since I was 10.
brutal daddy issuespill.

Just a quick poll
Yes. Yelled at me, because he made a mistake with electricity today, which nearly completely destroyed a work project of mine due to a computer failure and nearly made me miss an online schooling I have to visit for studymaxxing.

My dads boomerish too. Despite him not forcing his political beliefs on me as a kid, recently (over the last 2 years) I’ve been slowly talking more to him about politics and it seems like we’ve both arrived at roughly the same viewpoints (albeit I’m more racially based) and Jesus Christ despite being at roughly the same viewpoints politically we are very different. he’s a “work will set you free leave the system and work on a compound farm in the middle of nowhere” while I’m a “change the system within the system eugenic natsoc racial lines heritage/tradition” kind of person. We still would both be considered far right anyway but fucking lol he’s a very pro work boomer.
my dad is 60 is really boomerish and i cringe when i see while he post on facebook in boomer language
i'm really interested if boomer dads are prone to having incel sons and even more i i'm interested what is incels relationships with their father
kids look up to their dads and if they are no father presence at all ( AKA nogs rob another shop in LA cause they lack father presence in their life's ) or if father was cuck and submissive to your mother or even if he was raging drunktard which beat you

my dad is 60 is really boomerish and i cringe when i see while he post on facebook in boomer language
i'm really interested if boomer dads are prone to having incel sons and even more i i'm interested
Yes, if your father and especially mother is older your chances of inceldom increases dramatically. Because your mothers good eggs are all dried up from age. My parents had me at 40 and I’m convinced If they had me at 30 I would not be incel.
what is incels relationships with their father
kids look up to their dads and if they are no father presence at all ( AKA nogs rob another shop in LA cause they lack father presence in their life's ) or if father was cuck and submissive to your mother or even if he was raging drunktard which beat you
Idk, that’s more a psychological factor. You would have to do that research yourself, but I will say that niche groups like this do usually have high counts of dysfunctional families. Familial factors and the lack of it/the feeling of loneliness is why people decide to join niche groups in the first place. You can cope fishing with your dad, but if your dad is not there then that time isn’t being filled, and that time can be used to discover a niche community like incels.co.

Yes, if your father and especially mother is older your chances of inceldom increases dramatically. Because your mothers good eggs are all dried up from age. My parents had me at 40 and I’m convinced If they had me at 30 I would not be incel.

Idk, that’s more a psychological factor. You would have to do that research yourself, but I will say that niche groups like this do usually have high counts of dysfunctional families. Familial factors and the lack of it/the feeling of loneliness is why people decide to join niche groups in the first place. You can cope fishing with your dad, but if your dad is not there then that time isn’t being filled, and that time can be used to discover a niche community like incels.co.
my dad wanted me to interested in fishing, cause he is boomer fisherman :feelsYall:, but i'm neet autist with no interest with this...so...
also he probably has asperger especially when he wanted to kill me with knife and my mother stopped him when i was 15 ( this also appeared second time when i was 19, good times :feelsgah: )

and btw this serious what i wrote

my dad wanted me to interested in fishing, cause he is boomer fisherman :feelsYall:, but i'm neet autist with no interest with this...so...
My dad wanted me to become a motorcycle rider/racer, but I didn’t want to do it so he gave up. Especially after I (because of poor hand eye coordination which is a srs problem for me-also why I fucked up in band a lot and why I have poor handwriting) went full speed on my mini kawasaki into a trailer and flung myself across it.
also he probably has asperger especially when he wanted to kill me with knife and my mother stopped him when i was 15 ( this also appeared second time when i was 19, good times :feelsgah: )

and btw this serious what i wrote
He never did that crazy shit to me, but as a kid he whooped my ass pretty hard sometimes, but I deserved it usually.

My dad wanted me to become a motorcycle rider, but I didn’t want to do it so he gave up. Especially after I (because of poor hand eye coordination which is a srs problem for me-also why I fucked up in band a lot and why I have poor handwriting) went full speed on my mini kawasaki into a trailer and flung myself across it.

He never did that crazy shit to me, but as a kid he whooped my ass pretty hard sometimes, but I deserved it usually.
i was truly terrified but i was barking at mother ( that was year before i was diagnosed with asperger ) and started to had bad relations with her he chased with knife i my mother dragged him when i was sincerely scared and i was blocking doors to my room
i never forget this
second time i was mentally deranged by mental problems i fateful events in my life i actually i wanted to kill him too with knife

you all should glad that you are NT, non NT is truly suffering

My stepfather so yes

Honestly i would not differ from looks departament but my brother wasn't a mentalcel, i probably got asperger due to advenced father age
many incels probably were born from older father

Honestly i would not differ from looks departament but my brother wasn't a mentalcel, i probably got asperger due to advenced father age
many incels probably were born from older father
Well i think there’s some insane number like 50% increase to have mental problems if your mom is 40 in comparison to if shes 20.

Well i think there’s some insane number like 50% increase to have mental problems if your mom is 40 in comparison to if shes 20.
yes probably i was born 1988 and not 1998 i would be without mental problems, autism and schizo are two my big problems
probably i got schizo from trauma being bullied while it was done cause i was manlet skinny autist so in other words: easy target

He never really was, apart from the 3 months I spent living with him in 2018.

I feel bad for him now because he's alone in the German lockdown and harsh winter, but tbh, he never gave much shit about his family, be it the family of origin or me and my mom, so he's reaping what he sowed. I still don't hate him though, he's a fun person and not evil or anything. He just made wrong choices because he was a sexual pervert, just like I also am. But I wouldn't abandon my wife and son for random whores tbh.

He's a cuck and a bad parenting model, but i don't think that it would have changed anything if he was a good role model.