Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is youtube banning incels?

Dunarote

Dunarote

Banned
-
Where are all the famous incels like Kent, Infinite1, Baraka McCray etc. Is youtube not allowing these kinds of videos?

I'm pretty sure reddit cucks are 24/7 monitoring youtube and report all their videos.

@grotesque too

the only youtube incel i know about is kyleincel and he hasnt made a video in like months so. Also im pretty sure hes just mentalcel.

Yes, under the concocted term of "hate speech".

They were probably failed normans who eventually got laid.

Georgie boy (The Virgin Messiah) is the best youtuber

It seems so. Sadly we are a small unknown community. That's why youtube can fuck us over easily without any problem.
I know that @Blackpilldealer had a great youtube channel that disappeared. Most likely banned.

NutNotBusted said:
They were probably failed normans who eventually got laid.

Georgie boy (The Virgin Messiah) is the best youtuber
He is volcel tbh

DankIncel said:
It seems so. Sadly we are a small unknown community. That's why youtube can fuck us over easily without any problem.
I know that @Blackpilldealer had a great youtube channel that disappeared. Most likely banned.
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

At least FACEandLMS is still around, for now...

nausea said:
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

I know it was my favorite Incel channel.
FUCK YOUCUCK
FUCK YOUCUCK
FUCK YOUCUCK
FUCK YOUCUCK
FUCK YOUCUCK
FUCK YOUCUCK
FUCK YOUCUCK
FUCK YOUCUCK
FUCK YOUCUCK
FUCK YOUCUCK
FUCK YOUCUCK
FUCK YOUCUCK
FUCK YOUCUCK
FUCK YOUCUCK
FUCK YOUCUCK
FUCK YOUCUCK
FUCK YOUCUCK
FUCK YOUCUCK
FUCK YOUCUCK
FUCK YOUCUCK

DankIncel said:
At least FACEandLMS is still around, for now...

hopefully nothing happens to his channel. he is one of the goats

My first warning for "hate speech" came immediately after my first video where I said nothing mean about anyone.

If females want you gone, you gone.

DankIncel said:

Not banned.

DankIncel said:
What happened? Did you delete your channel?

No I privated the videos.

What's really terrible isn't that YT is banning incels - what's terrible is that the internet is increasingly a monopoly in the hands of a small clique of corporations. And there is just nowhere you can go to otherwise. And the normie idiots are not realizing that the Frankenstein they are feeding will rather sooner than later come for them as well. Every critical opinion, left or right, doesn't matter, will be banned in the future.

youtube doesnt like free speech it seems