Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Islam has nothing to do with Islam

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
DIDN'T WATCH. ALSO OP IS A HINDU DINDU SHITSKIN NO WONDER HE MADE THIS THREAD. :feelskek:
This but Islam is a violent religion and though most Muslims don't want to kill non believers they will when they get the chance

COPErnicus iq
hindu dindu IQ = cow piss remedy for cancer :feelskek:
This but Islam is a violent religion and though most Muslims don't want to kill non believers they will when they get the chance
Typical hindu dindu, you guys kill Islamics and yet we are violent? Keep coping.

hindu dindu IQ = cow piss remedy for cancer :feelskek:

Typical hindu dindu, you guys kill Islamics and yet we are violent? Keep coping.
By insulting Hinduism you’re technically also indirectly insulting your own religion so carry on :feelsYall:

@RREEEEEEEEE @arab_incel @all islamcels how do u feel about this video
View attachment 243040

ETa YxWWoAYYdaK

Islam is right about women

why do u shitskins get so angry at these kinds of videos

in other news what does it say at the top of that video
I don't know anyone who watches this shit.

'' Arab Vigina very nice ''. apparently some Autists likes bushes.

غوغل يتكلم كل اللغات يا اخي
That’s cool and all but don’t u think it’s weird there’s more Incels in ur shit country than there are in Texas? Atleast on this forum idk maybe we have a lot of Algerians

That’s cool and all but don’t u think it’s weird there’s more Incels in ur shit country than there are in Texas? Atleast on this forum idk maybe we have a lot of Algerians
Because we're uglier. Poorer. Dumber and inbred slaves descendants. Not weird at all. 2+2=4 . Ugly + poor shitskin = only loved by your imaginary gf .

Because we're uglier. Poorer. Dumber and inbred slaves descendants. Not weird at all. 2+2=4 . Ugly + poor shitskin = only loved by your imaginary gf .
Yeah exactly but you don’t have Internet nigga u live in sand land bruh

By insulting Hinduism you’re technically also indirectly insulting your own religion so carry on :feelsYall:
:feelskek: This is legit the most retarded shit I've heard all year. Good job. JFL at your hindu dindu IQ.

OP i hope you do understand that the muslims who say this shit and preach for LGBTQ or whatever aren't considered muslim either lol.
ISIS may have a beyond flawed modus operandi but in the end they got some solid talking points....well you know if they bothered with diplomacy.

OP i hope you do understand that the muslims who say this shit and preach for LGBTQ or whatever aren't considered muslim either lol.
ISIS may have a beyond flawed modus operandi but in the end they got some solid talking points....well you know if they bothered with diplomacy.
At this point I see both sides of the Islamic spectrum as faulty unfortunately

Try again, cow-piss drinker. :feelskek:
Your only way of trying to discredit Hinduism is to use a series of ad hominems, so it is you who should try again

Last edited:
Your only way of trying to discredit Hinduism is to use a series of ad hominems, so it is you who should try again
So you're saying hindu dindu shitskins don't drink cow piss? :lul: Imagine denying your beliefs.

So you're saying hindu dindu shitskins don't drink cow piss? :lul: Imagine denying your beliefs.
That’d be like me saying every Muslim supports isis and you’d certainly deny that right?

That’d be like me saying every Muslim supports isis and you’d certainly deny that right?
You are comparing a fact (cow-piss drinking hindu dindus) with a lie (Islamic people support the CIA).

I see the point you're trying to make.

Who's Mohammed? JFL at your shiva diva nonsense.
The “prophet” who’s conned nearly 2 billion people into serving him from beyond the grave, think about that one