Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Islam is a joke! JFL at copers who believe Islam will restrain women once they become westernized!

Islam without keeping women in check is like working without getting paid. It's the only good thing about that false religion.

All religion fails to control women unless it is enforced by laws.
Because religion is really a bandaid. What is need is systemic mass propagation of the scientific blackpill so that males have a rational understanding of why females behave the way they do and not rely on spiritualism.

Another ethnic whore betrays her race

Nothing can resist Chad's charm, even an ancient tradition of preservation and chastity. This is just life congratulating him for existing.

I didnt think much

Was genuinely curious
I see. I thought maybe you had a different meaning in your mind, because I didn't know it meant that. I thought it simply meant "non-believer," but the real translation is actually "rejecter [of the truth => Islam]"

@Startheon, Islam is cope. :bluepill: :bluepill: :bluepill:

Just like Christianity, except later.

Christianity is an absolute joke in the West now. Churches legit asking people to pray for transgenders facing discrimination JFL.