Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Islam is total based.

ironcrusher38

ironcrusher38

Banned
-
FT_Hollande_Affairs.png

This says a lot. As an atheist turkcel I like how Middle Eastern cultures are black pilled and anti-degeneracy. I hope one day they bring Sharia to Europe and turn white women into obedient wives.

Some people here would legit kill their wives if they cheated. I'd do it.

Now imagine the numbers in the truly hedonistic, atheistic countries like Iceland. Probably 20% or some shit. Religion, along with patriarchy, is ABSOLUTELY necessary to keep degeneracy in check. Even if you don't believe in it, which I don't, you have to realize that.

Turks are not cucks, but the Turkish TV serieses need to get banned.
Yep, Erdogan is trying to oppress those degeneracy inducer shows too. Also, adultery of married people will be punished by the new law.

Now imagine the numbers in the truly hedonistic, atheistic countries like Iceland. Probably 20% or some shit. Religion, along with patriarchy, is ABSOLUTELY necessary to keep degeneracy in check. Even if you don't believe in it, which I don't, you have to realize that.
Patriarchy and male dominance is the key, I'm more patriarchal and aggressive than most Muslims and Christians.

Patriarchy and male dominance is the key, I'm more patriarchal and aggressive than most Muslims and Christians.
Yes it's key of course but when bitches are threatened with eternal damnation for being sluts and when you convince them your views come from the creator of the universe, they become a lot less likely to embrace degeneracy.

Yes it's key of course but when bitches are threatened with eternal damnation for being sluts and when you convince them your views come from the creator of the universe, they become a lot less likely to embrace degeneracy.
A patriarchal monogamy favoring government is only solution. We should have aggressive paramilitary forces like revolution guards too. It's only way to end degeneracy.

Islam is a blessing it keeps women in their place.

I'm a white Christian, but I wish I was born as a muslim in the middle east or central Asia, particularly northern Afghanistan, or other *stan countries

FF5F199E 6E1D 42C1 9C0F 24B233510418
2AF5FE71 76CD 4D5D 946E BECF5EBB0B2F

I'll never ally with people who murder us.

The unfortunate truth, really.

Islam is a blessing it keeps women in their place.

I have to agree girls wouldn't be whores if they are scared to get stoned to death. Also shout out to Japanese I wouldn't mind bukkake a girl for cheating.

The point is patriarchy. Btw, I think Jews are worse than Muslims. Muslims are puppets, Jews are puppet players.
Do the Jews blow up churches and massacre public places? Do they make child soldiers? Do they behead you on camera?

From the News Testament: "11 A woman[a] should learn in quietness and full submission. 12 I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man;[b] she must be quiet. 13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve. 14 And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner. 15 But women[c] will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith, love and holiness with propriety."

The fact that the MAJORITY of French think adultery is okay makes me want to go there and annihilate them. They are truly worthless scum.

I wish the islamic state had more ressources and would actually do some real damage around the western world. 9/11 does not count, was an inside job.

Do the Jews blow up churches and massacre public places? Do they make child soldiers? Do they behead you on camera?
Abu al Baghdadi came from the USA. Just educate yourself Western faggot. Muslims are puppets, Jews are puppet masters. This is truth. Also, nearly everything degenerate has a Jewish funder.

I prefer my own fantasies to any religion tbh

Some people here would legit kill their wives if they cheated. I'd do it.

I won't just kill, I will cut my wife (if I ever have) and her bull into 11 pieces and burn those pieces on the bbq grill and feed them to dogs if she cheats on me.

I won't just kill, I will cut my wife (if I ever have) into 11 pieces and burn those pieces on the bbq grill and feed them to dogs if she cheats on me.
That's what real men would do.

FT_Hollande_Affairs.png

This says a lot. As an atheist turkcel I like how Middle Eastern cultures are black pilled and anti-degeneracy. I hope one day they bring Sharia to Europe and turn white women into obedient wives.

It's not European femoids that are the problem derp.
It's Westernized femoids that are the problem.

Lol @ France, what a shithole

Btw I have it on good authority that French girls love asian men. Weird French bastards

Lol @ France, what a shithole

Btw I have it on good authority that French girls love asian men. Weird French bastards

I've never heard that before, where'd you get that from?

I've never heard that before, where'd you get that from?
I know a guy from there. Big anime and kpop following over there and much more love for Asian guys compared to UK.

Who the fuck even says it is remotely acceptable to cheat in marriage? I want to know what is wrong with those people's minds. Marriage truly has become totally meaningless in the modern West. I wouldn't advocate killing one's cheating wife though, adultery is a serious crime no doubt but not one worthy of a death sentence, rather it requires a stern punishment.

I wouldn't advocate killing one's cheating wife though, adultery is a serious crime no doubt but not one worthy of a death sentence, rather it requires a stern punishment.
Fucking white cuck. This is why your women became cumbucket.

This. It is in the Shariah that married adulterers will be stoned to the death. We as muslims accept nothing less, that'd be apostasy.

This. It is in the Shariah that married adulterers will be stoned to the death. We as muslims accept nothing less, that'd be apostasy.
As an atheist I accept nothing else, I respect based people of every group.

I like the part where you treat women as property

I like the part where you treat women as property
Well Islam says men and women are equal and created for each other from the same soil. I think Islam is not tolerant about cheating of men and women equally. It's real equality for men and women, but fucking cucked Western people don't want their women to be proper wives and daughters.

Well Islam says men and women are equal and created for each other from the same soil. I think Islam is not tolerant about cheating of men and women equally. It's real equality for men and women, but fucking cucked Western people don't want their women to be proper wives and daughters.
Are you sure?

Are you sure?
There are sentences saying we created men and women from same soil and we created them to be companion for each other in Quran. And Allah warmed hearts of them against each other. Before being an atheist I was a religious guy knowing lots of parts of Quran.

Some aspects of it sure but not all of it

Yes to sex slaves

No to halal

Has nothing to do with that, modern western women don't believe it's wrong to indulge in all of the most basal instincts, many of them don't even believe adultery is a wrong. They have no responsibilities and receive no punishments. Those are the types of people we're dealing with and those people live on a alien planet as far as I'm concerned.

You guys are very extreme, even for muslims I think. I stand by what I said, adultery is a wrong like many others and deserves strong punishment but not death. Start executing any and every wrongdoer and the world will become depopulated, you yourself will likely lose your life.

Jesus Christ(whatacuck amirite?) said it best "Let anyone among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her."

Has nothing to do with that, modern western women don't believe it's wrong to indulge in all of the most basal instincts, many of them don't even believe adultery is a wrong. They have no responsibilities and receive no punishments. Those are the types of people we're dealing with and those people live on a alien planet as far as I'm concerned.

You guys are very extreme, even for muslims I think. I stand by what I said, adultery is a wrong like many others and deserves strong punishment but not death. Start executing any and every wrongdoer and the world will become depopulated, you yourself will likely lose your life.

Jesus Christ(whatacuck amirite?) said it best "Let anyone among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her."
Cuckoldry intensified. I believe cheating people must be killed by injection in a painless way. I'm not extreme, most men in the world want to kill his wife and her lover after learning cheating. It's instincts you fucking cuck. One day they will bring Sharia law to your lands, you don't reproduce and Muslims will dominate you by the help of their obedient women's uteruses.

Turkey is secular though.

Turkey is secular though.
Yep, but I think as a nation we are against female degeneracy. For example, you can marry a 25 y.o virgin woman here. It's not so uncommon. Men are valuable when it comes to marriage here.

Yep, but I think as a nation we are against female degeneracy. For example, you can marry a 25 y.o virgin woman here. It's not so uncommon. Men are valuable when it comes to marriage here.
What about gay prides and all that degeneracy.

Cuckoldry intensified. I believe cheating people must be killed by injection in a painless way. I'm not extreme, most men in the world want to kill his wife and her lover after learning cheating. It's instincts you fucking cuck. One day they will bring Sharia law to your lands, you don't reproduce and Muslims will dominate you by the help of their obedient women's uteruses.

You must realize what causes adultery in the first place is giving in to our (sexual) instincts. Instincts must be balanced with rational thought, civilization is based on that ideal of restraint. The institution of marriage itself is a way to circumvent our instincts by providing a person with a partner at a young age so that people don't have to waste time pursuing their sexual urges, looking for a mate like most animals do. The concept of law and crime is a another hard check on simple instinct, one that civilization requires.

Also muslims in the West aren't as conservative as you think, every day I see muslim girls wearing hijab and a face full of makeup at the same time, oftentimes I see muslim girls wearing hijab and yoga pants at the same time(the pinnacle of irony!)