Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Islam is total based.

You must realize what causes adultery in the first place is giving in to our (sexual) instincts. Instincts must be balanced with rational thought, civilization is based on that ideal of restraint. The institution of marriage itself is a way to circumvent our instincts by providing a person with a partner at a young age so that people don't have to waste time pursuing their sexual urges, looking for a mate like most animals do. The concept of law and crime is a another hard check on simple instinct, one that civilization requires.

Also muslims in the West aren't as conservative as you think, every day I see muslim girls wearing hijab and a face full of makeup at the same time, oftentimes I see muslim girls wearing hijab and yoga pants at the same time(the pinnacle of irony!)
Your Anglo mindset made you cucks. You are a subhuman, I mog you I guess, but you are still more cuck accepting cheating wives. I hope your fucking degenerate WASP mother cheats on your father and you get a brother from that fuck you idiot.

So much aggression. And for no reason! I don't "accept" anything, advocating punishment is the opposite of acceptance. I never said that men with cheating wives should stay with their wives. I never said that they should be even allowed to stay married. I just said that a death sentence is not in order here.

So much aggression. And for no reason! I don't "accept" anything, advocating punishment is the opposite of acceptance. I never said that men with cheating wives should stay with their wives. I never said that they should be even allowed to stay married. I just said that a death sentence is not in order here.
Not advocating punishment is cuckoldry. You should stick to cucktears.

More gays= less number of rival pussy chasers. This is simple logic.

Implying they don't experiment first before they come to the conclusion they're faggots.

Doesnt change the fact that islam created from judaism same as christianity
Giga cope, that's not true. Islam was practiced since the day of Adam (AS). You just twisted all of it, much like Christianity did.

islam isn't based at all lol it's low IQ

The absolute state of France
38wz70tagzmz.jpg

Most muslims hate me because I am an agnostic atheist. I prefer other philosophies :)