Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Islamic cels i need an answer to an age old question, why do you think we are born muslim

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Like the claim ''were all born Muslim'' is fundamentally wrong you can't even conceive a thought up until the 3rd trimester.

Like i can sympathize with the claim were all born with a inclination towards hope religion could be a byproduct of that but retarded claims like were all intrinsically religious when were in the womb, if that were the case why does reilgion of any kind have to be taught ?

I just don't get it these age old questions just proves the mental retardation of religion altogether tbqh like if you sit down and think about it most the claims fall apart.

1 ''If you don't belive you will go to hell''

Show me proof such a being exists.

2>> How can you accept god doesn't exist by looking at the beauty off nature''

Well lets see carcases have to die just for another life form to feed it's belly, life is essentially an arms race and the losers the 99 percent are know extinct where is the justice in all this ?

3''Were all born religious''

If that's the case why did it take so long for monotheism to arise ? let alone your retarded variant.

4 ''this is all a test''

Well before a test you get a lesson also why can't he intervene.

5 '' Cause teachers can't tell some 1 the answer until the test is over''

Okay but if there was no lesson and he can't give you the answer than what stops this from being a test in blind faith.

Also what if your wrong what if christainty is right I would have to choose between a 60 foot snake or a pit of eternal darkness either way im fucked so what incentive is there for me to waste the last place i could gain happiness.

Like the claim ''were all born Muslim'' is fundamentally wrong
No, it's not. It's about being as pure as one can possibly be; they are without faults. Anyway, that is just my guess. I am not a scholar.

@gymletethnicel and othjer ex muslim cels saw similar flaws. there is no good replies from the religous.

If that's the case why did it take so long for monotheism to arise ? let alone your retarded variant.

According to the bible people have always believed in God, ever since Adam.

It's something to do with all primal cultures understanding that there is one true supreme power. This gets corrupted by idolatry so prophets of God are sent to various cultures throughout history to correct their ways. Over time most of these prophets teaching and people revert back to idolatry such as in Christianity where they worship a man but with the Quran the teachings of pure monotheism remain fully intact. The Torah was corrupted in that Jews were chosen people of God when in reality all people are chosen by God, so that's what the Quran is all about.