Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Islamic girls hate ugly brown men like me, reason #1253553669 why I hate them

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Two years ago in college, I showed up to an elective class. Besides the teacher there was only one other person attending the class: a Moroccan hijabi. After class was over, she quickly got up and left the classroom. I just packed my bag and left the classroom too.

She was waiting for the elevator to reach the floor we were on and I walked towards the elevator as well. I stood there silently, waiting for the elevator to come. I kept my distance from her and didn't say hi because I was adhering to my religious beliefs.

She was waiting a few seconds but I could pick up her "I don't want to be near you" vibe and then she just left to take the stairs instead.

That same week, I was hanging out in front of the college building and I saw another Moroccan hijabi walking with a white guy towards the subway station. They would never do that with me.

They're ALWAYS nice to guys that are white or black and get into relationships with them as well. What do I get? Rude treatment for no fucking reason.

Cunts. All of them.

Tfw no Arab gf :cryfeels:

I was adhering to my religious beliefs.
Cuck tbh

tbh, Islamic culture is barbaric, Curry culture is subhuman. And I don't blame curry and muslim foids for not wanting to be with a curry or a muslim. My issue with these bitches is that they ignore completely civil curries and muslims for chads. And even when they're atheists/progressive/feminists they date right wing chads.

A lot Chadpreets and Chaddams fuck both curry and musim foids and then break up saying "Muh religion"

So arab women only like white men outside of the culture Does that shit comes from sexual repression or like the western forces patrolling their streets?

Happens all the time.
Sometimes I just read their faces and take the stairs myself before they can.

Sandfoids all want White Chad Moggers that's why they actively root for their countries to get destroyed by the USA so the USA can spread degeneracy to their countries.

There is no such thing as an "Islamic Girl", that's like calling swine who are owned by Christians in Alabama "Christian Pigs", and for sandfoids in TheWest who have been let out of their barns, they are wild boars. If American Muslims actually took their religion seriously, they would ban all femasites from entering mosques.

If you believe in "intelligent design" and a "benevolent creator" of humans... you are bluepilled. I used to believe in God, then I swallowed the BlackPill and looked in the mirror.

Pretty sure its just because you're ugly.

Second a muslim/brown woman steps outside of her country she is now a white cock loving whore.
Woman in general shouldnt be allowed to travel outside of their countrys.

When that hijabi cunt pops out an incel son, she'll tell him "Don't worry, just be nice to girls, be religious and devout, and you'll get a nice wife someday!!"

It's over for big nosecels

Two years ago in college, I showed up to an elective class. Besides the teacher there was only one other person attending the class: a Moroccan hijabi. After class was over, she quickly got up and left the classroom. I just packed my bag and left the classroom too.

She was waiting for the elevator to reach the floor we were on and I walked towards the elevator as well. I stood there silently, waiting for the elevator to come. I kept my distance from her and didn't say hi because I was adhering to my religious beliefs.

She was waiting a few seconds but I could pick up her "I don't want to be near you" vibe and then she just left to take the stairs instead.

That same week, I was hanging out in front of the college building and I saw another Moroccan hijabi walking with a white guy towards the subway station. They would never do that with me.

They're ALWAYS nice to guys that are white or black and get into relationships with them as well. What do I get? Rude treatment for no fucking reason.

Cunts. All of them.
Can't blame a foid for not wanting to be with a curry or sand, they have fucked up culture and their culture treats women terribly. It's not just jbw effect, it's also your own doing, which has given failo to you OP

26C64E1D EA72 417F 8E80 33B709339ACC

Hijabs are usually gross looking tbh ngl.

How am I a cuck for saying that? Or are u just too blinded by hate for women? If so and u apply that to all women, then there is no way back for u, so you may as well by a Ferrari and MGTOW, or KYS.

The only foids who deserve the wrath of Odin Allfather are noodlewhores, and a large proportion of white Stacy's and Becky's.

Curry and sand whores don't have fucked up values, even ignoring economic balancing effects. They have been pushed away from their own men literally by their own men's actions towards them, and that's a fact

Remember 10-20 years ago these whores would have never thought of doing this because they would have instantly been honor killed or sent back home to marry and old man

But now the white kuffar laws protect them.

Fucking whores.

If you are white you could easily get those scum whores. Meanwhile, those cunts wouldn't even spit on ugly ethnic men like me.

Are you curry living in sandland?

There is no such thing as an "Islamic Girl", that's like calling swine who are owned by Christians in Alabama "Christian Pigs", and for sandfoids in TheWest who have been let out of their barns, they are wild boars. If American Muslims actually took their religion seriously, they would ban all femasites from entering mosques.

If you believe in "intelligent design" and a "benevolent creator" of humans... you are bluepilled. I used to believe in God, then I swallowed the BlackPill and looked in the mirror.
I take it your Sicilian parents were Catholics and forced it upon you?

Islamic culture is barbaric
:soy:
There is no such thing as an "Islamic Girl",
Cucked if you call them Muslim.

Can't blame a foid for not wanting to be with a curry or sand, they have fucked up culture and their culture treats women terribly. It's not just jbw effect, it's also your own doing, which has given failo to you OP
:soy:
Are you curry living in sandland?
Europe, bro.
Remember 10-20 years ago these whores would have never thought of doing this because they would have instantly been honor killed or sent back home to marry and old man

But now the white kuffar laws protect them.

Fucking whores.
I hate liberal cumskins bro. Are you Islamic?

Ma shaa Allah. Brother my apologies if I seemed racist to you. My dislike is only against the non-religious black guys (or white guys). But I hate the Islamic thots that go for them instead.

Ma shaa Allah. Brother my apologies if I seemed racist to you. My dislike is only against the non-religious black guys (or white guys). But I hate the Islamic thots that go for them instead.
Its cool lol. Im not black for the record though.

Its cool lol. Im not black for the record though.
JFL I thought you were because you say BBC is real and then you say you have 6+ inch girth. What are you?

I take it your Sicilian parents were Catholics and forced it upon you?
My dad is Sicilian and leans towards Catholicism, my mom's is various kinds of white but my great grandmother on my mom's side was Italian and extremely dark. I though she was an old black lady until I was like ten. My parents didn't force Christianity on me. The only time all three of us went to church together before they got divorced was this church we were invited to shortly after 9/11. It was weird because it was some kind of Protestant church and they had everyone form a circle, hold hands, and pray that the military killed as many Muslims as possible.