Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Islamics GTFIH

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
Behold, an insight into origin of Allah from a sacred text from sanatana dharma(Hinduism)!
5E8ABCEE 207B 4316 8045 4AC13B199F95

noreplypill from islam

@RREEEEEEEEE

Of all the major religions that didn't happen, Islam didn't happen the most. Sand niggers are a plague to society and their shit religion is too.

Islam is right about women though, I will give them that.

Dan Gibson has a much better theory.

The word Allah derives from the word Elohim and Elohim comes from El. You know the Abrahamic god is just a mixture of two ancient Canaanian/hebrew pagan national gods which are Yahweh and El

Last edited:
Brutal. All religion that isn't symbolic is scam

therein lies the treachery of the blind faith required in Abrahamism
Any religion that focuses on listening to another persons opinion without questioning is massive scam. This is where most religions fall in. They cant lead to apotheosis, the true end goal.

Any religion that focuses on listening to another persons opinion without questioning is massive scam. This is where most religions fall in. They cant lead to apotheosis, the true end goal.
Indeed read from #3
A00D6AF3 0395 45CA B425 D45D49361629

Legit the people feed these parasitic entities/egregores/devas with belief in them. Instead of channelling their beliefs and energy within they let it flow to others. While athiests completely shut out any spiritual energy use. For this reason most humans will never reach spiriutal ascension in this lifetime maybe never regardless of how many reincarnations they go thru.

Legit the people feed these parasitic entities/egregores/devas with belief in them. Instead of channelling their beliefs and energy within they let it flow to others. While athiests completely shut out any spiritual energy use. For this reason most humans will never reach spiriutal ascension in this lifetime maybe never regardless of how many reincarnations they go thru.

JFL @ spiritual ascension.

JFL @ spiritual ascension.
Keep crying. You will be stuck in samsara indefinetly. Living as incel for billions of lifetimes. Never to escape.

This thread is haram, Islam is the one true religion

It's not Allah, it's Atha.

In Sanskrit, "Atha" means moon in syllabic form. But when it's a word, it's "Chandra".

In Arabic "Allah" means Jewish god "Ilohim", "Al" stands for article "The" and "Ilah" means god. So Al + Ilah = Allah means "the god".

Mariana trench level low IQ post.

The word Allah derives from the word Elohim and Elohim comes from El. You know the Abrahamic god is just a mixture of two ancient Canaanian/hebrew pagan national gods which are Yahweh and El
Also this.

JFL @ throwing this here like it's supposed to mean anything.

I do believe in one singular creator God. But that's irrelevant. What does a belief in God have to with your "spiritual ascension" cope?
Discussion is pointless. If you haven't experienced astral projection or lucid dreaming, you will be rightfully skeptical. Its impossible to convince somone unless they experience the other realms themselves. I was like you in believing in a single omnipotent deity, except muslim but after 100 astral projection attempts I witnessed other realms. And my world view was permanently adjusted. Most people won't ever see other realms and won't try to. They can't be blamed.

Discussion is pointless. If you haven't experienced astral projection or lucid dreaming, you will be rightfully skeptical. Its impossible to convince somone unless they experience the other realms themselves. I was like you in believing in a single omnipotent deity, except muslim but after 100 astral projection attempts I witnessed other realms. And my world view was permanently adjusted. Most people won't ever see other realms and won't try to. They can't be blamed.

What makes you think I don't know about the other realms? Even your own Islamic theology makes explicit mention of them, so JFL @ leaving your religion because of that.

What I have a problem with is thinking that you can somehow ascend your soul into those realms while you're still tethered to your mortal vessel. Catching glimpses does not mean you'll necessarily enter those realms upon your death.

What makes you think I don't know about the other realms? Even your own Islamic theology makes explicit mention of them, so JFL @ leaving your religion because of that.

What I have a problem with is thinking that you can somehow ascend your soul into those realms while you're still tethered to your mortal vessel. Catching glimpses does not mean you'll necessarily enter those realms upon your death.
Impossible to convince you with you personally experiencing it

Oh the irony am I right?:feelsthink:
It really is. I rarely see monotheists doing any introspection, never are they open to other ideas. Never do they seek objective personal proof of their deity.

It really is. I rarely see monotheists doing any introspection, never are they open to other ideas. Never do they seek objective personal proof of their deity.
Technically I myself subscribe to a more monotheistic interpretation of dharma, but I see what you mean. It’s the fixed monotheistic Abrahamic paths that leave their minds unnecessarily shackled, that’s the trap

It's not Allah, it's Atha.

In Sanskrit, "Atha" means moon in syllabic form. But when it's a word, it's "Chandra".

In Arabic "Allah" means Jewish god "Ilohim", "Al" stands for article "The" and "Ilah" means god. So Al + Ilah = Allah means "the god".

Mariana trench level low IQ post.
Please forgive me for not being jbcmaxxed

keep crying for islam

Sand niggers are leaving Islam en masse. I think the majority of Arabs here are irreligious, while most Muslims on this forum are different ethnicities.
Sand niggers and Islam go hand in hand