Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Isn’t captain marvel a guy?

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I realize I’m late but I never watched it for this reason. All the cucks and normies keep moaning about how terrible it is and blah blah but none of them realize captain marvel was a guy.
FED1B6A5 89E1 4469 BFAC 5F3533439E63

i didnt watch that tbh

Foids being heroes is contradictory
the only thing they know is villainy

I never watched a single marvel movie

never liked comics tbh

I think it was first a guy and then a foid but i don't know much about soy comics

idk and who care

comic books used to be a cope for autistic incels at one point

Didn’t knew that was a hero

Idk who he is ngl

More (((feminist propaganda))).

Don't know and don't care.

So they change it to the feminist propaganda

Before the new "Captain Marvel".

Attachments

• 732c04d6ae03c6ce9795d55399ff028dc6a6aa60890e5c82d8d3d03c2260f395.png
    732c04d6ae03c6ce9795d55399ff028dc6a6aa60890e5c82d8d3d03c2260f395.png
    402.6 KB · Views: 6
So where the ghostbusters :feelsclown:

Marvel is just modern day propaganda. Don''t watch it.

There's multiple versions jfl

The original Captain Marvel was Billy Batson, the character was created by a different company until DC bought them out I think. Later Marvel sued over the name being associated with their company or something, and DC changed the character's name to "Shazam."

Then Marvel made a new Captain Marvel that was a chick, and nobody bought the comics but they shoehorned the character into the Avenger franchise, they can make any character into a billion dollar asset, just look at Antman and Black Panther (shittier "woke" take on THE PHANTOM that's named after a black supremacist group).

Oh, I see the original Marvel Captain Marvel was also a dude rofl. I don't know when they changed it into a woman, but I do know the sales suck ass for the female character.

they turned THOR, son of Odin, into a female character now too btw :feelswhat:
Jfl no wonder everyone was mean mugging this bitch when the actors were interviewing with her. They’re just randomly making all the characters into foids

I dont know man. Maybe?