Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Isn't it funny...

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
How women on r/foreveralone, r/relationships, r/dating and other forums always complain about their relationship with Chad while men on the same platforms post about their troubles getting with average or even below average girls? Just shows how different reality is for men and women. Women are hypergamous whores while males opt for their looksmatch and still get shit.

Female forever alone: OMG!!!! I have been on a date/had sex with 28 guys, but they don't want to LTR with me!!! Except the ones who aren't Chads, but they don't count since they aren't hot enough!!!! Ewwww...These ones are so creepy and clingy!

Male forever alone: I haven't talked to anyone for weeks.

BakaHapa said:
Female forever alone: OMG!!!! I have been on a date/had sex with 28 guys, but they don't want to LTR with me!!! Except the ones who aren't Chads, but they don't count since they aren't hot enough!!!! Ewwww...These ones are so creepy and clingy!

BakaHapa said:

They deserve to be gassed

They also dont have the mental constitution needed to survive prolonged, acute loneliness. One girl did try a experiment where she put herself in the position of a man and ended up killing herself. Meanwhile here we continue to live on and cope.

BakaHapa said:

Male forever alone: I haven't talked to anyone for weeks., years.

fixed it for you

BakaHapa said:

The double standards and the lack of awareness just pisses me off so much.

1385425776874.jpg