Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Isn’t it hilarious how we crave being loved even though women might not even be capable of loving men?

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
What a hilariously shitty dilemma.
We would be better off if we were just animals who only bred to reproduce. None of this romance shit, none of this “sex for pleasure” shit. None of it.
And even if you get family love from your parents and/or platonic love for your friends, if you’re not getting romantic “love” from women you might still feel shitty.
I know Rick and Morty is considered soy, but that one quote from Rick on love is 100% true. And get some can’t break out of it.

Unconditional love is what every man looks for and what noone will get.

It’s a cruel joke. Men and dogs love unconditionally, women loved based on what you can provide.

I don’t believe in unconditional love from anyone
And this includes your friends
If you fuck up badly enough or do something terrible enough then you deserve to not be loved by that person

Love is only for a minority of people.

Honestly I'm not even sure women love chad. I've heard of them ditching chads because the chad was abused by his parents and she didn't want a "weak" guy. And I've seen them get bored of one chad and leave him for another chad.

It’s a cruel joke. Men and dogs love unconditionally, women loved based on what you can provide.
I wonder if neither men nor women unconditionally love each other
I mean there are men (chads, usually) who cheat. Men who leave their women if they get too fat. Women will do the same thing, too.
Maybe there’s more “leeway” in men towards women but I don’t think men love women 100% unconditionally

We are brainwashed for years when we are young by media and romance stories. Naturally though we mainly just desire sex

I wonder if neither men nor women unconditionally love each other
I mean there are men (chads, usually) who cheat. Men who leave their women if they get too fat. Women will do the same thing, too.
Maybe there’s more “leeway” in men towards women but I don’t think men love women 100% unconditionally
Men have the potential to love unconditionally is a better phrasing

We are brainwashed for years when we are young by media and romance stories. Naturally though we mainly just desire sex
But we do release hormones during sex that causes us to develop attachments to the person we have sex with, I think
And we do want sex but I think it’s possible to only want to have sex with one woman, while wanting to be in a relationship (with sex) with another

Honestly I'm not even sure women love chad. I've heard of them ditching chads because the chad was abused by his parents and she didn't want a "weak" guy. And I've seen them get bored of one chad and leave him for another chad.
They don't. Women are only capable of loving their children.

But we do release hormones during sex that causes us to develop attachments to the person we have sex with, I think

That is true, however our perception of this chemical is distorted by our brainwashing.

Yup it is pretty hilarious indeed.

They don't. Women are only capable of loving their children.
I'm not sure they love them either. How many times in the last few years have you heard of a woman murdering her kids because they got in the way of banging a guy they just met?

That is true, however our perception of this chemical is distorted by our brainwashing.
Shit is confusing to me to this day.
But I do know that there have been women I’ve solely lusted after. I’m not gonna get a crush on a woman just because I find her attractive if I don’t know anything about her. I’ll only want to fuck.
But if I got to know a girl and we shared some interests or I liked her personality on top of being attracted to her, then I will fall in love.
and if she’s a huge bitch then I won’t even want sex

Shit is confusing to me to this day.
But I do know that there have been women I’ve solely lusted after. I’m not gonna get a crush on a woman just because I find her attractive if I don’t know anything about her. I’ll only want to fuck.
But if I got to know a girl and we shared some interests or I liked her personality on top of being attracted to her, then I will fall in love.
and if she’s a huge bitch then I won’t even want sex

What I've noticed is that if I talked to girls and they weren't acting like total bitches I'd catch feelings easy. That's the fate of bluepilled incels. Even after taking the blackpill these symptoms don't fully dissapear. The only thing that has been working for me is that I almost never talk to women.

What I've noticed is that if I talked to girls and they weren't acting like total bitches I'd catch feelings easy. That's the fate of bluepilled incels. Even after taking the blackpill these symptoms don't fully dissapear. The only thing that has been working for me is that I almost never talk to women.
I might catch feelings but I would be too scared to act on them. Either because I will get rejected badly, or if I do land a relationship it’ll just end badly.
Even if girls are being friendly I expect the worst. And I don’t take them being friendly for them being into me.
even if there was some chick that would be a hell of a friend (and not someone who’d use me as an emotional tampon while giving nothing in return) I would just ruin our friendship when I inevitably catch feelings for that she’ll never share with me

Dogs are more loyal and human than foids.

The blackpill has destroyed my ability to feel anything but disgust towards foids. It's a blessing tbh.

Foids only love chad cock, not even chad

Dogs are more loyal and human than foids.

The blackpill has destroyed my ability to feel anything but disgust towards foids. It's a blessing tbh.
I wish I felt disgust
Instead I feel nothing but sadness and disappointment

Women are evil.
this world is cruel.
water is wet.
nothing you can do to change it.

I might catch feelings but I would be too scared to act on them. Either because I will get rejected badly, or if I do land a relationship it’ll just end badly.
Even if girls are being friendly I expect the worst. And I don’t take them being friendly for them being into me.
even if there was some chick that would be a hell of a friend (and not someone who’d use me as an emotional tampon while giving nothing in return) I would just ruin our friendship when I inevitably catch feelings for that she’ll never share with me
I’ve never had a single girl even pretend to be friendly towards me. It makes you feel like shit, but has the added bonus of preventing Oneitis. Since all I ever see is their disgust, how would I develop feelings for those who hate me?

The problem is people don't know what real love is. Love is a bond that is forged through time spent together and mutual reliance while facing challenges together. How can you get any woman to meet both these conditions in the modern age? They will only invest the requisite time into a Chad and even then many bail at the first sign of challenge. This is assuming Chad is even investing the time and willing to endure challenges for any particular foid.

It's a Prisoner's Dilemma.

I’ve never had a single girl even pretend to be friendly towards me. It makes you feel like shit, but has the added bonus of preventing Oneitis. Since all I ever see is their disgust, how would I develop feelings for those who hate me?
I’ve had female coworkers I’ve gotten along with but they never initiated conversation with me unlike with more attractive and more socially adept male coworkers.
So while I haven’t been treated horribly by chicks yet (mainly ignored) I can’t say I’ve been treated excellently

I wish I felt disgust
Instead I feel nothing but sadness and disappointment
Brutal bro. Hopefully time will numb this like it did for me.

Women don't love Men, they love their Wealth/Genetics/Status. Even Chad's don't receive unconditional love, they're also just wanted for status.

Women only love their children because of societal pressures and because they'll be taken care of by their kids.

Women are incapable of genuine, unconditional love. They are less intelligent than modern teenage boys.

“A man is only loved under the condition he can provide something”

-Chris rock

Women are incapable of such compassion and gratitude. Women are admired for their intrinsic qualities, men are only admired for what resources he can provide

Love sounds like the greatest thing ever but it is so out of reach it’s dumb to want it anymore