Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Isn't it pretty interesting that pretty much anyone Normies call negative is ugly

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Whenever you see normtrash gaslighting somebody over their bad personality and saying they're too negative, said person is ugly 99.99% of the time?

Life is full of so many mysteries and happy little coincidences.

It's the reverse halo effect, the horn effect. People assume we are horrible people because we are ugly

It's the reverse halo effect, the horn effect. People assume we are horrible people because we are ugly
Even if someone genuinely is negative and pessimistic

They are ugly 99% of the time like I said

Just a strange coincidence though nothing to see here bluepillers

i get told i "look sad"

Even if someone genuinely is negative and pessimistic

They are ugly 99% of the time like I said

Just a strange coincidence though nothing to see here bluepillers
the other 1% is that they were an ugly duckling that grew up ugly and were good looking later

if you are good looking in your teens you can't be unhappy

Its easier to attack ugly people because they're lower status and normies love to pick on easy targets to boost their egos/status

the other 1% is that they were an ugly duckling that grew up ugly and were good looking later

if you are good looking in your teens you can't be unhappy
:soy: :soy: :soy: NOOOOOO you can't say that that's not true this is why you're inkwad

Another proof that looks=personality

Its easier to attack ugly people because they're lower status and normies love to pick on easy targets to boost their egos/status

yep, normtards are natural born cowards