Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Isn't shaming men for not being able to get laid homophobic in nature?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Any guy can download Grindr and fuck a guy, this is undeniably true.

Yet, people will laugh at a guy for saying "haha, you can't get laid". But the thing is, he can get laid, just with another man. The counterargument is that this "doesn't count". Well why not? Are you saying gay sex isn't sex, and not real? Is that not homophobic towards gay men? You're saying "you could participate in gay acts, but those aren't as valuable as heterosexual acts", which is basically saying heterosexuals>homosexuals, which is clearly homophobic according to SJWs.

I hate the false sexual conscious.

The people who shame a guy for not being able to get laid would deny that he could get laid homosexually.
They wouldn't accept the precondition that a man could always get laid with another man on Grider.
They would facetiously say that gay men wouldn't fuck him because of his personality.
At least that's my guess.

The people who shame a guy for not being able to get laid would deny that he could get laid homosexually.
They wouldn't accept the precondition that a man could always get laid with another man on Grider.
They would facetiously say that gay men wouldn't fuck him because of his personality.
At least that's my guess.
well couldn't that be easily disproven with a simple grindr experiment?

If it gets disproven. Gay men don't just fuck anything. Or at the very least, they're no less picky than straight men.

If it gets disproven. Gay men don't just fuck anything. Or at the very least, they're no less picky than straight men.
except that's not true, any dude can fuck a dude on grindr. this is because all gay men are males, unlike heterosexuals which feature two contradicting genders

I wouldn't know as I don't know shit about gay guys. I thought they had "standards" too.

Yes, but their backup argument is telling incels to fuck each other.
They'd just say you're homophobic for not fucking men if you brought that up.

Yes, but their backup argument is telling incels to fuck each other.
They'd just say you're homophobic for not fucking men if you brought that up.
but that means that their arguments contradict each other

but that means that their arguments contradict each other

since when was that a problem for them? they contradict themselves in every argument they make.

if worst comes to worst, they'd rather be seen as homophobic than misogynistic, and even getting them to admit what you said (which they would never do) wouldn't be that great of a victory.

since when was that a problem for them? they contradict themselves in every argument they make.

if worst comes to worst, they'd rather be seen as homophobic than misogynistic, and even getting them to admit what you said (which they would never do) wouldn't be that great of a victory.
well true, but this is just another example of their bullshit

except that's not true, any dude can fuck a dude on grindr. this is because all gay men are males, unlike heterosexuals which feature two contradicting genders

I'm talking about the male side of the equation. If a straight man had his choice, he wouldn't necessarily fuck anything and everything that came along as long as it was female. And so it goes for gay men.

I'm talking about the male side of the equation. If a straight man had his choice, he wouldn't necessarily fuck anything and everything that came along as long as it was female. And so it goes for gay men.
so you're saying ugly gay men are unable to fuck other ugly gay men?

so you're saying ugly gay men are unable to fuck other ugly gay men?

I'm saying if a gay man considers another gay man too ugly to fuck, he will not fuck him. Same as how if a straight man considers a straight woman too ugly to fuck, he will not fuck her.

I'm saying if a gay man considers another gay man too ugly to fuck, he will not fuck him. Same as how if a straight man considers a straight woman too ugly to fuck, he will not fuck her.
not all straight men are like that though, many straight men have absolutely, LITERALLY, no standards. This is why femcels cannot exist

Iq’s me. Good post. Can’t think of a counter argument. Jfl. Wonder what normies would say to this.

not all straight men are like that though, many straight men have absolutely, LITERALLY, no standards. This is why femcels cannot exist

Then doesn't it stand that not all gay men are like that? And that an incel can't just go find a gay dude to have sex with him, because you're hoping to run into someone who has zero standards?

Then doesn't it stand that not all gay men are like that? And that an incel can't just go find a gay dude to have sex with him, because you're hoping to run into someone who has zero standards?
"just go gay bro"

this was the point I was making in the OP, that IT is retarded

unknown.png

@Edmund_Kemper jfl @ IT fags

Last edited:
It’s hard for me to read what IT says because it’s so much extreme ragefuel. Can you explain what they said without quotes?
just a bunch of bullshit as usual. one dude semi agreed but then proceeded to explain why I was "wrong"

It's not homophobic to acknowledge that there's a difference between heterosexuality and homosexuality.
People who mock men who can't have sex do it under the assumption that they're heterosexual.

Yet, people will laugh at a guy for saying "haha, you can't get laid". But the thing is, he can get laid, just with another man. The counterargument is that this "doesn't count". Well why not? Are you saying gay sex isn't sex, and not real? Is that not homophobic towards gay men? You're saying "you could participate in gay acts, but those aren't as valuable as heterosexual acts", which is basically saying heterosexuals>homosexuals, which is clearly homophobic according to SJWs.
That's why I hate monkeys who view others in this fashion of mockery. Nothing but death shall come to their doorstep.

It's not homophobic to acknowledge that there's a difference between heterosexuality and homosexuality.
People who mock men who can't have sex do it under the assumption that they're heterosexual.
that's not what i said though.
The counterargument is that this "doesn't count". Well why not?

Homosexual sex is not what heterosexual people desire, so no, it "doesn't count".
but the problem is, sex with landwhale women "counts" even though men don't want it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back